Olay Total Effects Advance Moisturizer With Cooling Essence
  • One of the best thing to look at with this product is of course the cooling essence which has not been implemented or used by other brands
  • I like how this moisturizer leaves on your skin
  • I think it is because of the cooling essence that is included in the product

• by ibizaspain

This product surprised me with another added bonus on top of the extreme hydration offered for Olay brands. I was intrigued with the “cooling essence” this product is infused with. I saw the TV ad of this several months back but I did not mind it at all. Olay has been very good for me in giving me improved skin texture and firm skin. The foremost Olay products that I have tried were Made in USA. This particular brand is Made in Thailand. There is nothing wrong with it being made in Asia because it is still the same formula. This product is another variety of Olay’s Total Effects which promises to fight seven signs of skin aging. Since the first released of its moisturizer, it has come up with serum, night creams, eye cream, even facial wash for this variety. For

this kind, it does not only caters to the seven signs of skin aging but the composition is advance that it also proactively uses ingredients to stop wrinkles even before it has started.

One of the best thing to look at with this product is of course the cooling essence which has not been implemented or used by other brands. But how does it feel and what is its importance for your skin? The feeling is intense, refreshing and totally relaxing. It feels like mint in your skin. Just like when you use menthol shampoo, your scalp feels that slight tinge of cooling blow, that is the same with this moisturizer. It gives you that added enjoyment because it cools your skin especially during warm weather. This is ideal for those living in the tropics like me. The cooling effect lasts for ...

• several hours. From the time you apply it, the moisturizer will feel like ice. It penetrates to your skin and you will not get irritated even when the weather is hot because it has this different effect in your skin. It locks in the coolness and it remains deep inside your skin. There was this continuous cold feeling that I felt beneath my skin. This kind of benefit is important because it gives you more enjoyment for your skin care and it sets the formula of this moisturizer to a different level. You do not feel it sticky at all. This is one of the major improvement too. Although I can really say that Olay has a more emollient formula because of its superior moisturizing effect, with the cooling essence, you will not feel the stickiness.

I also felt improve complexion, my

skin becomes lighter when I was using this. I have tried L’Oreal Men Whitening and it has tremendous effect on my skin too but what surprised me about this product is that this does not contain any whitening ingredient. Although improved complexion is one of the promises included in the seven signs of aging, what I experienced was different. My skin tone became fairer and there was a substantial glow on it. It felt like I underwent a facial procedure with it.

I also dread oil-causing moisturizers. Sadly with previous Olay brands, it can really cause oily skin. I like how this moisturizer leaves on your skin. It felt like your skin is constantly exposed to cold temperature. The surface is supple and smooth and no dryness at all. I think it is because of the cooling essence that is included in the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101296661131/k2311a1014/10.14.10