L’Oreal True Match Roller Makeup
  • I love, love, love this foundation and the matching powder
  • After years of constantly having to rub away makeup lines from under my chin/neck/jaw area I decided to go to a mousse type foundation that turned into a powder finish
  • I will admit that I have tried the wrong color before and I did have lines that showed up on my neck area, but once I found the right color for me I was amazed
  • I highly recommend to try this makeup to anyone who has problems getting their makeup to blend well on their face

• by jennrenai

I love, love, love this foundation and the matching powder. When I first started using makeup as a teenager I was using an oil based foundation and following with a compact powder. After years of constantly having to rub away makeup lines from under my chin/neck/jaw area I decided to go to a mousse type foundation that turned into a powder finish.

I liked it for awhile but still would find makeup lines or uneven areas. Then I tried the mineral powder.

I liked it as

well and it didn’t seem to leave any makeup lines under the jaw area but it really made a mess and could leave uneven areas on my face. So once I saw the commercial for the foundation roller makeup, I just had to try it and I am glad I did.

The commercials claim it has a spray brushing effect and although it is the closest thing to that that I have found, I wouldn’t necessarily go that far into say that. But I no longer ...

• notice any unwanted makeup lines or uneven areas.

It goes on so smooth and then I finish it off with matching True Match Powder in a compact. I will admit that I have tried the wrong color before and I did have lines that showed up on my neck area, but once I found the right color for me I was amazed.

I only wish the foundation lasted a little bit longer in the container than it does. I seem to run out too fast.

The

foundation is in a square shape in the container and the roller seems to rub down on the middle of the foundation square before the sides so once that happens I have to work a little harder to get the right amount of coverage on the roller. It also has a SPF of 25 which is great because I don’t typically put on sunscreen under my makeup.

I highly recommend to try this makeup to anyone who has problems getting their makeup to blend well on their face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101296631131/k2311a1014/10.14.10