General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven
0.5
  • I mean I believe that most of them are the same
  • I barely have the cabinet space that I need so I figured maybe if I bought a microwave that goes into the cabinet area than there might be hope for me owning a microwave
  • Did I like the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven
  • If I could curse then I would but unfortunately I can’t
  • Avoid buying the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven, unless you are in the mood of catching your house on fire

• by giniaslim

I’m not a picky person when it comes to microwaves. I mean I believe that most of them are the same. If I can buy one that is not all that expensive then I will go for that microwave. I changed up my perspective when I seen the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven. I barely have the cabinet space that I need so I figured maybe if I bought a microwave that goes into the cabinet area than there might be hope for me owning a microwave. It’s hard to find a microwave that is going to not only take up a little space but also warm your food up in a decent manner. Some microwaves get too hot and others don’t get hot enough.

Did I like the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven? If

I could curse then I would but unfortunately I can’t. So I’m going to say that it’s one of the worst microwaves on the market. I’ve never known a microwave to be horrible the way that this one is. I had to get my cabinet adjusted for me to fit it above my stove first of all. I already had an opening for some form of kitchen electronic but obviously it wasn’t for a microwave.

The inner board of the microwave broke so I went to take it to get repaired and oh my gosh, my entire repair bill was more than I paid for the microwave. I bought the microwave for $300 which is ton of money for a microwave but I bought it for the purpose of it being a ...

• space saver kitchen appliance. I was disappointed in both my purchase and my experience.

I want to talk the function of the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven. The first time it caught on fire was the first time I realized that it might not be the best thing to use when it comes to warming up my food. I threw a burrito in for about two minutes and in within that two minutes, the microwave began to make a loud noise, than I seen smoke. The first time didn’t wasn’t a complete fire but the second time I wasn’t lucky.

The second food warm up was a disaster. Luckily my home wasn’t burned down due to this stupid microwave. The entire microwave caught on fire and part of my cabinet. I had to renovate my

cabinets after the fire. I was disgusted with the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven.

After the fire I was working to contact GE and see if I could return my microwave. They didn’t seem to have a problem with my doing this but they told me that I needed to pay a fee before I did do?! I didn’t understand their concept or what approach they were trying to come with but I wasn’t a happy consumer at all. I decided to leave the microwave right in the trash can. I have not been a consumer of GE Electric ever since.

Avoid buying the General Electric Spacemaker Microwave Oven, unless you are in the mood of catching your house on fire. It’s not a safe microwave at all. And it’s too expensive for it NOT to be

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101296611131/k2311a1014/10.14.10