LG Front Loading Washer With Front Panel  » Housewares  »
  • I didn’t know this until AFTER I bought it but the space saving design allowed me to stack my washer and dryers if I wanted to
  • I believe that this helps me save on my detergent as well
  • I think that the sanitary cycle is what I most use
  • I enjoy using this washer because it works hard to get my cloths clean

• by giniaslim

It took me a long time before I could actually buy myself a decent washer machine. I wanted a washer that allowed me to load my laundry in the front. I was tired of the top loading washers and I was tired of buying my washer machines refurbished. I felt as if I was ready for an adult purchase , so that is exactly what I did. Was it worth it? I think that it was very much worth it. For $900 I have one of the nicest washer machines on the market.

I didn’t know this until AFTER I bought it but the space saving design allowed me to stack my washer and dryers if I wanted to. I don’t remember what type of sales

person I had but they didn’t tell me that! Even though my dryer wasn’t designed like the LG Front Loading Washer With Front Panel. I was still able to stick it on top because my dryer was a front loader as well. I got lucky I guess.

Unlike my older washer, there are 9 different washing systems that I can choose from to clean my cloths. I don’t have to watch the washer and I don’t have to stick around. It goes through the cycles and lets me know when it’s done. It has a timer that is loud enough for me to hear from across the house. The size of it is huge, I was able to wash 2 comforters at once! I have never ...

• been able to do that with any other of my washer machines.

I had to get used to the electronic controls. I wasn’t familiar with them and I was used to knobs. There is an LED screen that comes on this thing as well. It lets me know what cycle it’s on and how many minutes it may have left before it actually stops. The cute thing is that it offers a form of instructions on the LCD while it sets the cycle. It’s a huge upgrade to what I‘m used to and that is the real thing.

The hottest feature on this washer machine is the load size sensor. This is the greatest thing because it allows me to keep sight of how much

detergent I need to use for each load. I believe that this helps me save on my detergent as well. If every washer came with this functionality then washing would be a joy.

My favorite cycles is the sanitary cycle. I think that the sanitary cycle is what I most use. I use it because it allows me to actually get my stains out of my cloths. I enjoy using this washer because it works hard to get my cloths clean. I can easily get my cloths in the front by loading. The clear glass allows me to see my load as it washes. The top container allows me to put my soap in once my cloths have been loaded in. It’s just all around convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101296591131/k2311a1014/10.14.10