Deluxe Tempered Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk  » Furniture  »
  • I bought it for my computer room so that I could have a place to work
  • The only issue that I have with it is that it’s consumed by glass so when it comes to it being along my walls, It gets a little ruined , I’ve had to paint my walls twice which can become a huge headache
  • Outside of it messing up my walls, I like that it comes with three different sections that allow me to set up not only my computer screen but my computer itself as well as my keyboards and paper works
  • This isn’t what I consider to be fun at all
  • For the most part this computer desk was decent and I enjoy the space

• by giniaslim

The Deluxe Tempered Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk has a lot of different aspects about it. There were things that I would have changed about it personally but for the most part I use it on a daily basis. I bought it for my computer room so that I could have a place to work. It takes up a lot of space but it’s not a bad thing because it’s a corner computer desk. I have a few complaints about it but nothing that makes me want to take it back to the store.

The basic design of the Deluxe Tempered Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk is pretty simple. It sits perfectly in just about any corner. My corner doesn’t have any issues with harboring it properly. The only issue that I have with it is that it’s consumed by

glass so when it comes to it being along my walls, It gets a little ruined , I’ve had to paint my walls twice which can become a huge headache. I would prefer for there to be a side panel located on the glass to protect surrounding areas.

Outside of it messing up my walls, I like that it comes with three different sections that allow me to set up not only my computer screen but my computer itself as well as my keyboards and paper works. It’s really roomy and I can’t take that away from it. It’s one of the better computer desks that I have had. It has a casing for the computer so I don’t have to sit it on the floor. On the contrary, I totally hate the glass because it gets DIRTY ...

• very quickly. I clean the glass at least three four times a day. This isn’t what I consider to be fun at all. Even though it gets dirty quickly, it’s pretty much safe from scratches which is a cool thing.

A lot of the computer desks that I’ve had never had room for both a keyboard and a mouse, this one has room for more than mouse and more than one keyboard. This is how big it is. But lets talk about the downside to having this Computer desk. It took me four hours to put this thing together! I’m talking about the instructions were horrible. I couldn’t get anything out of it which gave e a headache. I ended up not fully putting the computer desk together the first night. I waited until the next day

to complete it.

The bottom leg area comes with corner stubs that protect my carpet and keeps it from moving it all over the place. It’s not all that big of a deal, I could have lived without them because they actually leave imprints in my carpet.

Another thing that I don’t like about this computer is the glass. It looks good and that’s cool but to be honest with you I cant keep my keyboard and mouse from moving in directions that I don’t want it to. They slip an they slide and that isn’t what I consider to be intriguing at all. I had to buy a pad for both.

For the most part this computer desk was decent and I enjoy the space. It gives me a retro look and that most computer desks don’t give off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5714101296571131/k2311a1014/10.14.10