MeElectronics GrooveMee II 4G Touch screen Media Player $70  » Electronics  »
  • Since I love music so much I thought I would enjoy having this just because
  • For $70 I was brought a ton of different features that gave me an experience I’ve gotten with no other media player
  • I bought this because I was tired of using my old media player
  • The only thing I had a problem with was the first one that I got

• by giniaslim

I the MeElectronics GrooveMee II 4G Touch screen Media Player for myself. Since I love music so much I thought I would enjoy having this just because. I in deed, ended up liking it which was good. I feel like I got a great product for the price. For $70 I was brought a ton of different features that gave me an experience I’ve gotten with no other media player.

I bought this because I was tired of using my old media player. It was a Sandisk and we all know how well those work. I ordered the MEElectronics GrooveMee II 4G Touch Screen Media Player from Ebay. The shipping and handling wasn’t all that bad which was another good thing about buying this. It took three days to arrive at my front door which was shorter than I thought it

was going to be. The touch screen was amazing. It worked like an iphone! The stylish setup was grand as well. I liked the side panels because they were made of a chrome type color. Everything about the media player is small and portable. The screen it just the right size, it’s small enough for me to watch videos on and big enough for me to enjoy it. The ear buds were actually a joy to use. Most ear buds I have ever gotten through an electronic device as crap.

I must admit that I want too keen when it came to buying this MP3 player at first. Even though it looked shiny I wasn’t in the mood to fall for this type of gimmick. I also didn’t know anything about the company so that really didn’t give me high hopes.

• I took my chances and I ended up liking this media player. The downloading and uploading process is simple as pie. The USB port offers flexibility to the whole process. .The only downside is that is the stainless steel panels attract fingerprints easily.

It’s compatible with MP3 files but compatible with a lot of other files others. I have to do a lot of converting so it will be. It comes with a clear case so that way I don‘t have to worry about messing it up with scratches. It also comes with a stylus pen if you want to use that instead of your finger. I mostly use my finger because the buttons on the touch screen are big enough to press without getting mixed up. The manual was easy to read and understand. It gave the right guidelines, explaining how

to use the device and where to find everything I needed. I’ve had this MP3 player for about 8 months now and I’m very happy with how everything is going so far. I haven’t had any issues with it and I don’t plan on using another for a while.

The only thing I had a problem with was the first one that I got. The one that I was speaking about was the second one that I got through sending back my first one. For some odd reason it wouldn’t turn on when I tried to switch it on. Now the second that I’m currently using is a good one and has been for a while now. I also want to say that their customer service is grand. I talked to some really nice people who were willing to help me. Great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614101296541131/k2311a1014/10.14.10