IQ-Sound Ipod Dock CD Clock Radio Speaker System  » Electronics  »
  • I also noticed that the instructions for setting the alarms is way off
  • The sound isn’t something to brag about but it wasn’t my main issue
  • I decided though to move this clock into my bathroom downstairs instead of keeping it in my room because of the alarm clock and the brightness of the LCD panel
  • I actually like to listen to the ipod feature more than I like to deal with the alarm clock anyway

• by giniaslim

I can say a lot about this product but the one thing I will say is that it works ok. I can’t complain about the functionality as whole but I can talk about small areas that may need a little help. The digital mix and the hands on capabilities aren’t all that great. I also noticed that the instructions for setting the alarms is way off. When it comes to disabling the alarm it’s way off. Mean everything about this alarm clock is WAY OFF. The translation function doesn‘t translate properly which makes for a bad alarm clock. I will admit that part of the reason it didn’t work was because of how I was doing things. I figured out how to properly get it to translate but it

took me a long while .

The sound isn’t something to brag about but it wasn’t my main issue. It was the setting up of the unit that gave me a headache. Another thing that I didn’t like was that the instructions were horrible. Actually there wasn’t any instructions, it was just paper work. There was no type of customer service info that I could have gotten nor anyone that I could have called for that matter. We have major issues with turning off the alarm clock from time to time which is a huge hassle in the morning.

It’s sleeker than my old alarm clock though. It’ s black and grey look is stylish and sets off my room really well. I decided though to move this clock into my ...

• bathroom downstairs instead of keeping it in my room because of the alarm clock and the brightness of the LCD panel. It works better as an ipod player anyway. I get more pleasure out of using it as a ipod player than an alarm clock.

The iPod works great. I actually like to listen to the ipod feature more than I like to deal with the alarm clock anyway. So I guess it‘s a win-win situation. I do want to talk about the fact that the clock itself is so dog on bright. I mean it’s a beast. It’s so bright that it seems as if we have an extra table lamp on. Sleeping isn’t going to be apart of your agenda if you decide to stick this in

your room. I have to stick it across my bedroom to even get close to comfortable. It’s not made for a kids room that I will say.

When it comes to my ipod, Its a little wobbly and unstable whenever I put it into the holder. And when it comes to taking it out, its hard to do so.

Another issue you may want to watch out for is the alarm clock itself. It is so LOUD and it will bring you out of a sleep so fast that it will make your head spin. I’m still not used to this alarm clock and I’ve had it for months. But when it all boils down to it, for the price it’s a good dock and It makes listening to my ipod even more enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614101296531131/k2311a1014/10.14.10