Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit  » Health  »
0.5
  • I hate talking bad about products because I know that in some way or another this is something that someone is trying to make money off of
  • I paid almost $40 for something that didn’t last long and didn’t work
  • Another thing that I noticed when taking this starter kit was that I would have tons of gas, I mean tons of gas
  • At first I thought I was losing weight but then I realized that it was only because I wasn’t eating much because I was worn out from running to the bathroom
  • I believe weight loss pills are for lazy people who feel like they don’t have the time to work out

• by giniaslim

I hate talking bad about products because I know that in some way or another this is something that someone is trying to make money off of. But if it didn’t work for me then it just didn’t work for me. There isn’t much I can say about that. I tried this so called weight loss starter kit and I’m not sure what it was suppose to do for me. I was looking to lose weight and that was the bottom line. I heard a few things about it so I didn’t mind trying it. It wasn’t new to me or anyone around me. I can’t say that I seen any great success with

this weight loss product. I still weight pretty much the same. It had certain aspects that were suppose to towards my weight and losing it but I don’t have nothing but negative news.

First of all I want to talk about the fact that the price was stupid. It was $35 for a small bottle of what? It was a package of 60mg capsules. I paid almost $40 for something that didn’t last long and didn’t work. So that was the first turn off, The Second turn off was that it did a funny thing to my body. It didn’t make me feel good at all. I guess the objective of this whole diet kit is to get you to lose weight through pooping all the time after you eat and it made my stomach hurt like heck. I hated the taste that eluded through my throat to my tongue after taking it.

I didn’t feel healthy when taking Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit. I know that taking pills isn’t all that healthy but at the same time I didn’t expect to NOT feel a burst of energy. Another thing that I noticed when taking this starter kit was that I would have tons of gas, I mean tons of gas. I couldn’t stop passing it and that was so irritating to me.

Now don’t get me wrong, for ...

• Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit
      someone who is looking for a guidance then this is something that you may want to look into. When it came to my daily diet, It helped me watch everything that I was consuming. But that still didn’t stop me from running to the bathroom. At first I thought I was losing weight but then I realized that it was only because I wasn’t eating much because I was worn out from running to the bathroom. Very unhealthy in the end. I rather be big and healthy then skinny and sick and that is the bottom line.

The diest plan itself was very confusing and heard to keep up. They would tell me that

I had to consume half the fat, 45 grams of fat etc. It became so confusing that I stop trying. I’m about to stop trying all these weight loss pills because they are more like a second job.

Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit wasn’t something that I was impressed with. I didn’t like the way that it made me feel. It kept me in the bathroom to the point where I couldn’t get to the gym. I have come to realize that I need to just stick to the good old fashion work outs. I believe weight loss pills are for lazy people who feel like they don’t have the time to work out.

Alli Weight Loss Starter Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101296481031/k2311a1014/10.14.10