The Step (Aerobics Stepper)  » Health  »
  • I found The Step at Walmart so I decided to pick one up
  • The Step cost $71.99, which sounds like a lot
  • It makes the workout more interesting because you aren't just standing on flat ground
  • The Step was a good exercise tool to use, but I am not convinced that it was worth the money that I paid for it
  • As soon as I found something else, I was on to the next thing, leaving the old thing far behind me

• by Dawn

I needed to lose some weight and began to take some aerobics classes. They used “The Step” in the class in order to get a better workout. I then decided to purchase a video for aerobics so that I could do it from home. I found The Step at Walmart so I decided to pick one up. I could use it for the video I had gotten. It also came with a DVD in the box to help get you started. The Step cost $71.99, which sounds like a lot. It does come with two height adjusters as well though. I decided to splurge and get the Step so that I could get a good workout from home though.

I love the Step. It gives a

great aerobics workout but also helps build the muscle a bit. It makes the workout more interesting because you aren’t just standing on flat ground. It got my heart rate up much faster as well, which we all know is great for burning calories. The Step was a good exercise tool to use, but I am not convinced that it was worth the money that I paid for it. I may have well walked up and down the stairs to get the same effect if I so chose to. The only thing about that is you wouldn’t be able to adjust the height of the steps. I did feel the difference in working with the step and working without it. There was a definite change ...

• in the way my leg muscles felt when I was done with the step. It felt like I had worked them much more. That was a good thing but I still wasn’t convinced that it was worth the money that I paid for it.

I ended up putting the step in a closet and it started collecting dust. It was a fad for me I suppose. I am always looking for new ways to exercise, and this was a new way. As soon as I found something else, I was on to the next thing, leaving the old thing far behind me. I probably wouldn’t buy the step again because the price was really outrageous and I should have never bought it to start with. It

was good for a little while but then when it sits and collects dust, it isn’t worth anything to me.

I wouldn’t suggest that you purchase this product because it really is one of those things that you end up hiding away after you have come down from your excitement of something new. You would be better served to just pay for the aerobics classes until you get tired of them and then you won’t have something sitting around the house that no longer serves a purpose. If you are a diehard aerobics person, it might not be a bad thing. But I wouldn’t suggest spending that kind of money on anything unless you were sure you were going to use it on a regular basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101296371031/k2311a1014/10.14.10