Anchor Hocking 3 piece Measuring Cup Set  » Housewares  »
  • I wasn't really sure why anyone would need that many measuring cups, but after thinking about it a moment, I thought that it was actually a very good idea
  • If I had three measuring cups, it is safe to say that I wouldn't have that problem very often again
  • I decided to get the measuring cups for this reason
  • I think it is a waste of precious storage space in all honesty
  • I would recommend Anchor Hocking measuring cups when you are purchasing measuring cups for your kitchen

• by Dawn

I was shopping at Walmart in the kitchen section when I cam across this three piece Anchor Hocking Measuring Cup Set. I wasn’t really sure why anyone would need that many measuring cups, but after thinking about it a moment, I thought that it was actually a very good idea. I will often use my one measuring cup and put it in the dishwasher. If I need the measuring cup again before I run the dishwasher, I am totally out of luck unless I wash it by hand. If I had three measuring cups, it is safe to say that I wouldn’t have that problem very often again. I decided to get the measuring cups for this reason. The cups cost $14.97 for the three

cups. There was a one cup measure, two cup measure and four cup measure. That was great because I didn’t have to measure twice to get a two cup portion anymore.

I am not so sure that I really needed three measuring cups. I do use each one of them at times, but it is very rare. I could get the same job done with just one measuring cup. It doesn’t take much to clean out a measuring cup if it is needed. It is nice to not have to bother with that when the times arise that I use more than one cup though. These are very sturdy measuring cups and it is likely they will last throughout your entire life. It is especially nice ...

• to have three measuring cups when I am cooking a large family get together meal and have a lot of ingredients to measure. I can measure out all of the ingredients and leave them right in the measuring cup until it is time to add them to the recipe.

I probably wouldn’t buy the three cup set again if I ever found the need to get measuring cups. One measuring cup is enough to do the trick and get it done with. I am happy with the measuring cups, I just don’t think it is necessary to have three of them. I think it is a waste of precious storage space in all honesty. If I had to choose liquid measuring cups, I would certainly

choose the Anchor Hocking brand though. These measuring cups withstand a lot of abuse including heat. I have never had to worry about weather the glass was going to crack or break when putting hot liquids into them for measuring.

I would recommend Anchor Hocking measuring cups when you are purchasing measuring cups for your kitchen. I wouldn’t suggest that you purchase the three cup set though. It would be great for those who are constantly cooking. For those who don’t bother as much with cooking, it really isn’t necessary to have so many different measuring cups. One will usually suffice. Anchor Hocking will not disappoint as a product in and of itself, but you really don’t need all the extra cups. That is my personal experience anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101296321031/k2311a1014/10.14.10