Pyrex Prepware 3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set
  • There is a small, medium and large bowl in the set and I paid $14.99 for the set
  • It's the perfect size and I know that no matter how hot the soup might be, the bowl can handle it
  • I like having more than I need sometimes because you never know when it may come in handy
  • These are the best mixing bowls you are going to find on the market today
  • In fact, they could probably charge a lot more and I would still recommend the bowls to you

• by Dawn

I needed mixing bowls and found the perfect set at Walmart. The Pyrex Prepware 3 piece Mixing Bowl Set has three different sized bowls. There is a small, medium and large bowl in the set and I paid $14.99 for the set. These are great bowls and everyone should have them in their kitchen. You won’t really need any other mixing bowls if you have these.

Pyrex material will withstand a lot of heat and other types of abuse. The glass is very thick and therefore won’t break easily. I absolutely love this Preware mixing bowl set. I use all the bowls and I use them nearly everyday. My favorite bowl is the small one. I use it to eat soup from. It’s the perfect size and I know that

no matter how hot the soup might be, the bowl can handle it. I can’t get anything hot enough to actually crack the Pyrex glass. I always make sure that these bowls are clean, even if I have to forgo the dishwasher and wash them by hand.

I have nothing but good things to say about the Pyrex Prepware 3 piece Mixing Bowl Set. There are enough bowls in the set to get any cooking job done with ease. I have actually purchased a second set though. I like having more than I need sometimes because you never know when it may come in handy. I also like having more than one of the small bowls in case there is more than one of us eating soups at the same ...

• time. These are the best mixing bowls you are going to find on the market today. If I couldn’t purchase these bowls anymore and someone offered me a hundred dollars for them, I still wouldn’t take it. I have to have the Pyrex Mixing Bowl set in my kitchen. I think I would be lost without them. I don’t have any other type of mixing bowls and don’t really need them. I have found that these bowls are more than enough to suit my purposes. They can be used for mixing but they are also great for serving in as well.

I highly recommend the Pyrex 3 piece Mixing Bowl Set to everyone. It is a must have kitchen necessity that no one should do without. I have been

using these bowls for many years and I can only hope that if something should happen to them that I will always be able to replace them. I don’t say that about many things that I have to use for cooking. I am definitely not a great cook and don’t spend anymore time in the kitchen than I absolutely have to. When I do find myself in the kitchen though, I almost always need at least one of these bowls to complete my tasks. In other words, I suggest that you purchase these bowls for your kitchen because you will get great use out of them and the price is absolutely perfect. In fact, they could probably charge a lot more and I would still recommend the bowls to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314101296311031/k2311a1014/10.14.10