Lifetime 6′ Folding Table  » Furniture  »
  • That is why I decided to purchase the Lifetime 6 foot Folding Table
  • I purchased it at BJ's Wholesale Warehouse for the cost of $129.99
  • I love having a place to put food when I don't want to have the spread on the kitchen table where we eat as well
  • There are so many good uses for a folding table like this that I have no problem with the pricing of it

• by Dawn

I don’t always need a folding table, but they do come in handy for certain occasions. They are great to have around for yard sales or as an extra table when you have a lot of company. You can even sit your food on them for picnics and such. That is why I decided to purchase the Lifetime 6 foot Folding Table. I purchased it at BJ’s Wholesale Warehouse for the cost of $129.99. This is a reasonable price for a folding table such as this.

When I got home, I took the table out to see if it would work for what I might need it for. It is a very nice table. It is very sturdy and I feel confident in letting people sit at

it to eat their meals for picnics or big family holiday dinners. I love having a place to put food when I don’t want to have the spread on the kitchen table where we eat as well. The table is very easy to set up and take down. It folds up very neatly so that you an easily store it. There are so many good uses for a folding table like this that I have no problem with the pricing of it. I would spend that much again for a folding table, especially one this big. A lot of things can sit on it or a lot of people can sit around it, depending on what you happen to be using it for at any given ...

• time.

I love this table and would highly recommend that you purchase it. Everyone can benefit from the use of this six foot table. Even if you live alone, this table comes in handy on occasion. I am considering purchasing at least one more so that I will have even more space if necessary. I use the one I have for yard sales a lot and it easily fits into the car when it is folded down. That makes for easy transport from place to place. The only problem is that other people want to borrow the table all the time. That has, at times left me without the table when I need it. I haven’t learned yet how to say the word no. However, I have

suggested to those friends that they take the time to go purchase one of their own so they will have it available when they need it.

I could not be without my Lifetime Folding Table now that I have had it for sometime and see how many things that I actually use it for. I might start using it for a craft table as well. It would be a fun set up for when my grandchildren are here. We can sit at the table and do crafts together. I only wish I had one of these tables when my kids were little because it would have made so many things a lot easier. If you don’t have one, you truly need to get one as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5714101296281031/k2311a1014/10.14.10