The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer  » Electronics  »
  • You can play DJ all day long but if you don’t have the right equipment then you aren’t going to give a great experience
  • The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer offers me 5 different channel options which I like
  • I noticed that all of the channels featured a 3-band digital EQs
  • I can hook up any type of headphone to any one of the channels and go for what I know
  • If it were lighter then I think that it would be much more appealing to take around

• by sacback

You can play DJ all day long but if you don’t have the right equipment then you aren’t going to give a great experience. You aren’t going to have the sound that you want to have and that is something most DJ aim for. I got my fathers Behringer Digital Pro Mixer which is something that I had been wanting since he got it. He finally gave up Djing and turned it over to me. I was excited to throw down on this thing because it is one of those extensive Mixers.

First of all this Pro Mixer is a 32 bit digital mixer. The thing that makes it special is that it allows me to save my mixes and ideas easily. I don’t have any issues of trouble going back through

my memory. I was able to hook up not only my turntables but I was able to hook up my CD and MP3 player to this mixer as well. It comes to USB ports and outlets, along with inlets to help me extend it. It has 4 stereo channels and every single one of them are programmable EQ’s. I also like the Kill switches that come on this bad boy as well.

The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer offers me 5 different channel options which I like. The Channels 1-4 are cross fading stereo channels. This allows for me to handle all of my vinyl and my CD’s. There is an appropriate phono/line switch which deals with the input levels. I noticed that all of the ...

• channels featured a 3-band digital EQs. I like that any single channel can be monitored through headphones. I can hook up any type of headphone to any one of the channels and go for what I know.

The microphone channel is brought to me in mono, so I can hook up my microphone and use it during my Djing sessions. I like the vocal channel that allows me to always be heard over my music. It heightens the tempo of my voice so that way I will never be over ridden by the music. I think that this feature is exceptional and it is definitely made for Dj’s. The cross fader feature is easy to use, it’s laid out so that way I can also be able to access it without

anything else ever getting into my way. I can remove the cross faders and replace them if I need to. It comes with a handful of effects but I an also add my own if I want to make it more extensible.

The only thing that I didn’t like about this mixer was that it was quite heavy. It’s not easy to take with me everywhere I go when it comes to djing and or hosting a party. If it were lighter then I think that it would be much more appealing to take around. Other than that it’s great and it wasn’t all that high price either. Any type of Dj equipment that is under $1000 is good to me. My dad paid a little over $600 and that was a steal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614101296091031/k2311a1014/10.14.10