Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • The applicator works well, offers smooth even coverage, but I prefer to use a cosmetic brush for application myself
  • Either way, it’s a great product, one that I highly recommend

• by Stacy817

As a fair-skinned redhead who is prone to breaking out every time I try a new facial product, I have to say that Maybelline has given me reason to smile.

Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing (Pressed) Powder is everything I was looking for in a foundation. I wanted a natural look, something to even out my skin tone, provide decent coverage, but not feel heavy. I had tried several products

before this one, but I have to say that none have compared. The other products caused skin irritation or acne, and one that claimed to be “ageless”, actually made the tiny lines around my eyes more pronounced.

Gah!

But not so with Maybelline!

I couldn’t be more thrilled with this product if I had won a year’s supply of dark chocolate candies to boot! …But that’s another story.

Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind ...

• Protector Finishing Powder (which I purchased in Buff Beige) provides beautiful, flawless coverage. It glides on smoothly, evenly, and feels as light as air. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, which is just fantastic. I’ve been using it for three months now and I absolutely love it!

This powder, with antioxidant goji berry, is oil and fragrance free, and provides an SPF 25 sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB radiation.

…It helps to conceal tiny lines, and works at preventing future ones too, by blocking out harmful rays from the sun.

As with similar products, this one has an applicator puff and mirror inside the bottom compartment. The applicator works well, offers smooth even coverage, but I prefer to use a cosmetic brush for application myself. Either way, it’s a great product, one that I highly recommend. …The price is just right too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101296071031/k2311a1014/10.14.10