Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Conditioner
  • I do have a problem on falling hair but using Garnier Fructis for two weeks, I have noticed a bit improvement
  • I recommend this conditioner for those who have problems with hair fall

• by brandobrando

I wanted a hair conditioner that I can use which will prevent hair fall and will improve the luster of it. That is why I chose to buy Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Conditioner.

It promotes 5 times less hair fall plus the active ingredient of fruit concentrate which gives twice the strength of hair strands which is from roots to tips. I was really curious to try so I really bought Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Conditioner.

It is apple green colored bottle which is easy to squeeze. The

cream was white in color but not too dense or heavy when you squeeze it out. The scent of the conditioner was botanical garden and is really great.

The scent does not stay long in the hair but it really does give a good shine and so soft in my hair whenever I comb my hair. I do have a problem on falling hair but using Garnier Fructis for two weeks, I have noticed a bit improvement.

Although I cannot say that it did stopped me from having hair ...

• fall, but it does lessened the hair fall. It does not make my scalp itchy and dry. I seldom change conditioners because most of it gives me dandruff and I am not suited. This time, Garnier Fructis change it; I am satisfied with the result I get on this wonderful product.

I only use hair conditioners every twice a week. But this depends on my activities. If I am always out and I get dirt and dust from a polluted place, I do use hair conditioners more than I

shampoo. I don’t use lukewarm water to rinse off my hair particularly if I use a conditioner. My hair is enjoying the cold running water as I brush off my fingertips to my hair strand because it is even easy to detangle the tips of it without getting any split ends of course.

You can avail of this wonderful product by Garnier on selected stores and groceries in India for only Rs 130 rupees on their 220ml bottle. I recommend this conditioner for those who have problems with hair fall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114101295951031/k2311a1014/10.14.10