Simply Delicate Soothing Feminine Wash
  • It was also the best solution to back up when you have a very bad and heavy day
  • I highly recommend this product to all the ladies here who wants sure protection and wants to prevent vaginal dryness

• by brandobrando

I always use a feminine wash whenever I go take a bath. For women just like me, it is important to practice personal hygiene. Simply Delicate is a feminine wash that was trusted by many women.

I do like how Avon has come up with a variety of feminine wash. What I did use was the yellow colored variety which is for Soothing purposes and has white oak bark as main

ingredient. It has no scent at all and is mild and gentle on everyday use.

I personally use it twice daily, one in the morning before I go to work and one in the evening before I go to bed and sleep. Just put a pea sized amount in your wet palm and apply it gently on your genitalia. It is PH balance and is Gynecologically tested so it is safe even for those who have sensitive skin.

What I really do like on Simply Delicate Soothing Feminine wash by Avon is that it really soothes my sensitive part when I got this feminine itch. It was really a big help to ease out my discomfort and it was really a good way to fight off bacteria because of the white oak bark ingredient that keeps the acid of my flower leveled ...

• Simply Delicate Soothing Feminine Wash
      down so that the itch would not prolong.

I was really thankful that my mom has given me this wonderful product that I can rely on being safe and protected down there. It gave me back my confidence and no more irritated feelings due to feminine itch. It was also the best solution to back up when you have a very bad and heavy day. Women who feel irritated and uncomfortable

during menstruation should use Simply Delicate Soothing Feminine Wash. It has a natural cooling effect to the skin plus it gives total protection against bad odor.

You can buy this wonderful product at any Avon stores nationwide or you can just call your Avon Lady to deliver it right at your door. I highly recommend this product to all the ladies here who wants sure protection and wants to prevent vaginal dryness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101295941031/k2311a1014/10.14.10