TheraFlu Warming Relief Nighttime Sever Cold and Cough Cherry Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • I know when I get a really sever cold I try to do anything to stop the dreaded cold symptoms
  • I love Theraflu products and decided to stick with that brand
  • It cost a little more than I like to pay, but it did not break the bank
  • I was happy to be feeling better, but drifted off ten minutes after that
  • I think it works a little better than Nyquil and should be purchased by anyone suffering from severe cold symptoms

• by adrean_j

I know when I get a really sever cold I try to do anything to stop the dreaded cold symptoms. I am always looking for day time medications but they never work the way they should. After trying a few I realized that I feel better after taking medicine and passing out. I then decided that I was specifically looking for a night time medication. I love Theraflu products and decided to stick with that brand. I got the TheraFlu Warming Relief Nighttime Sever Cold and Cough liquid in cherry. It cost a little more than I like to pay, but

it did not break the bank. I paid about 7 dollars for it. The bottle was made with thick plastic. I’ve dropped it over and over and it still hasn’t broken, thank goodness. The liquid is red in color and is actually a very deep red. As I poured my dose, I could see exactly how much substance this Theraflu Warming Relief Syrup.

It was very syrupy and thick, just like I like my medication. It was so thick it flowed out a little slowly. Now, it wasn’t too thick to where it was unpleasant to swallow. I could taste the cherry ...

• as soon as I started to swallow. It was decent and helped mask some of the medicinal flavors in the liquid. As it worked down my throat I could feel a soothing warming sensation. I felt like the medicine coated my throat and made it feel more protected. The little bit of irritation I was feeling in my throat before had subsided. After taking this medication made me feel very comfortable as I drifted off. My cough was barely there and my nose was clear. I was happy to be feeling better, but drifted off ten minutes after that.

When I

woke up in the morning. I felt much better than I did the previous day. My nose was clear and I could breathe through it for the first time in 3 days. This medicine kept my cough from getting as bad as I usually does. I completely avoided the burning in the chest and the thick phlegm. I think that the TheraFlu Warming Relief Nighttime Sever Cold and Cough Cherry Liquid is very beneficial. I prefer it over most other cold medications. I think it works a little better than Nyquil and should be purchased by anyone suffering from severe cold symptoms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613101295740531/k2311a1013/10.13.10