Chloraseptic Sore Throat Cherry Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • I was happy about this, because I always have problems getting any medication through them
  • Hey are pretty convenient and I ended up carrying the rest in my purse for when my throat gets really dry and I start losing my voice

• by adrean_j

I hate when I get sore throats. My throat never just hurts. My throat also gets a very nasty scratchy feeling that I cannot stand. When I get pain in my throat it is usually a combination of throbbing and a few sharp pains every now and then. With all of this going on it can be difficult for me to talk, swallow, and even coughing hurts. I’ve tried so many different sprays and lozenges and I came to the conclusion that mush of them don’t even work. None the less I still try different things to see what soothes me best. I purchased the Chloraseptic Sore

throat Lozenges. They had them in cherry flavor. I d tried the spray version of this product and didn’t have too much luck. I was hoping this would be different. I purchased a box of 18 lozenges for 3.99. It is not exactly cheap, but is affordable.

These lozenges were very easy to push through to foil back. I was happy about this, because I always have problems getting any medication through them. The backs always are too thick and stubborn. The lozenge was not very big and was the size of a cough drop. It is bright red and looks very much a cherry flavored piece ...

• of hard candy. Popping the lozenge in my mouth it initially tasted like candy. As I sucked further it tasted more like medicine. The lozenge reminded me very much of the Chloraseptic spray. Eventually I started to get that tingly numbing feeling throughout my mouth and especially in my throat area. The numbing feeling did a bit for the scratchy feeling when I swallowed. It even took my pain down about two pint. I just don’t think it does enough for sever throat pain. Swallowing was still very agonizing. Also I felt like I also had itch in my throat after this.

In comparison the Chloraseptic sore

throat cherry lozenges work much better than cough drops or sprays. It relieves minor throat pain. It doesn’t really make me feel significantly better, and for that reason I will never purchase them again. Hey are pretty convenient and I ended up carrying the rest in my purse for when my throat gets really dry and I start losing my voice. It does work wonders when it coats my throat and helps it form feeling so dry. This also helps me cough less, no matter the cause. The are not bad lozenges, and I would probably purchase them for minor throat problems if they were cheaper in price.

Angela says :

sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow. usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup geocities.jp ninjiom_hong_kong index_e.htm which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application. i hope it works on you as well.

Galega says :

That will only be helpful, if cough is the reason behind sore throat. If not, then it won’t be helpful.

If allergies or postnasal drip is causing a sore throat, OTC antihistamines and decongestants may provide symptom relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613101295730531/k2311a1013/10.13.10