Wal-Tussin Chest Congestion Oral Solutions Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • Feeling like this I had to do something about this problem quick
  • The cherry flavoring helped it to be a semi pleasant swallowing experience
  • I continued to take this medicine throughout the day, considering I paid for it
  • I like the fact that this medicine is non drowsy

• by adrean_j

Being sick is always dreadful for me. It seems like it always hits me really hard. It might also be that I do not have a high tolerance for cold symptoms. Two parts of a cold really bring me to my knees. They are nose congestion and chest congestion. My nose being clogged affects my eyes and gives me a headache. Chest congestion gives me a terrible, which shoots a burning sensation through my chest. It also leads to uncontrollable cough sprees. Feeling like this I had to do something about this problem quick. I went to the store and found some medicine to

work on my chest congestion. Not being able to wait to stop my burning chest congestion, I purchased the Wal-Tussin chest congestion oral solutions cherry flavored syrup. It as and 8 ounce bottle for about 5 bucks.

The liquid decongestant come with an adequate measuring cup. I could see the measurements in tbsp as you have to take the syrup. As I poured the Wal-Tussin into the cup, it did not look as thick or syrupy like I had expected it to be. The syrup was red in color and I could get a slight whiff of the cherry when I opened the cap.

• Swallowing it was easy and it did not feel too thick or too thin going down my throat. I did not feel like it was thick enough to coat my throat at all. The flavor was not too bad, but it did leave a medicine like after taste. The cherry flavoring helped it to be a semi pleasant swallowing experience.

After taking this medication I expected to feel some drastic results. However, I just do not think it was strong enough. For the first hour, it did seem that my cough was more suppressed and less painful. After that hour, I pretty much felt

the same way I did before. My cough was very serious and I still ended up taking cough drops to supplement. I continued to take this medicine throughout the day, considering I paid for it. I eventually started to feel much better. The next day my cough was more at ease and I did not feel as much mucous coming up. I like the fact that this medicine is non drowsy. This allows me to treat myself, while still taking care of business. Wal-Tussin cherry chest congestion medicine is decent and works over time. Do not buy it if you are looking for a quick fix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613101295720531/k2311a1013/10.13.10