Walgreens Perfection Scented Plastic Tampons Super Plus  » Health  »
  • They were supposed to be the best, just like Tampax Pearl or Gentle Glide
  • I like the applicator, because can grasp the grip with two fingers and pull and it will work properly every single time
  • It is a good way for me to know it is definitely time to change, on the other hand
  • I think these tampons have a pretty good absorbency level
  • I would recommend them for their conformability

• by adrean_j

Tampons is something that is a necessity for me every month. I hate using pads and think that tampons protect on a way better level. I’ve tried dozens of different tampons and most of them work pretty adequately. I have had a few that worked horrible and only a couple that have worked great. Recently tried the luxury type Walgreens brand tampons. They were supposed to be the best, just like Tampax Pearl or Gentle Glide. I purchased the Walgreens Perfection Scented Plastic Tampons for only about 3.50, which is a little cheaper than the well know brands. I got a box of 18 tampons. Each tampon was wrapped in plastic that had air in it, it seemed. I

hate when tampons are wrapped like a bag of chips. There is no need for all of that air. It makes the wrapper louder and more noticeable by others. Also I don’t like that fact that these tampons are overly scented. I didn’t like the scent. It smelled a little too much like floral to me and it didn’t smell natural. I don’t think generic smells can do you any justice when it is that time of the month.

Applying the tampon was very easy and very comfortable The plastic was extremely soft and very slick. I could tell when I first put my hand on it that it would be comfortable. The tampon slides right in and the ...

• applicator works perfectly every time. I like the applicator, because can grasp the grip with two fingers and pull and it will work properly every single time. It is much better than cardboard applicators, and also is pretty good compared to other plastic applicators. The applicator fits perfectly back into the wrapper for a clean throw away. These tampons are a little wide, which can be expected from super plus absorbency. However, I have tried this high of an absorbency and didn’t have to deal with such a wide tampon. It is not uncomfortable, but can be noticeable when it is time to change. When it gets heavy, it is like the tampon starts to rub the bottom
        area of my skin. It is a good way for me to know it is definitely time to change, on the other hand.

I think these tampons have a pretty good absorbency level. It works no worse than any other super plus absorbency tampons I have tried. I am able to survive through my 6 day cycle without having to purchase a another box of tampons. The tampons have never leaked on me, and are even good for overnight. The only thing about that is that I have to rush in the bathroom early in the morning, because the tampon is barely making it. All in all this is a decent box of tampons. I would recommend them for their conformability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413101295680431/k2311a1013/10.13.10