Conair Styling Essentials Teasing and Shaping Hair Brush and Comb Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found a package of a comb and a brush for only 2.99
  • The only problem with this comb is that it has wide teeth
  • I like to be able to really work through the naps and the curls, but this comb can pass right by them
  • I think that anyone who is tired of struggling with cheaply made combs should try these
  • I highly recommend this Conair Styling Essentials Teasing and Shaping Hair Brush and Comb Set to all

• by adrean_j

I have very thick hair and that is why I have to be particular about the type of combs and brushes I use. My daughter inherited my hair and it can be hard to manage, as well, without the proper hair utensils. I have purchased packages of combs and brushes in the past, having absolutely no luck. Some comb sets have been very flimsy and thin. My hair will break a flimsy comb any day. That is why I shop for sturdy combs from now on. I even try to feel them through the package when I am out shopping. A couple of weeks ago I had to go looking for a comb because my daughter, and myself had already went through the other pack that was worthless. I

found a package of a comb and a brush for only 2.99. The comb felt very sturdy through the package letting me know it would be worth my money.

The package had a wide tooth comb and a styling brush, not a wire brush. The plastic indeed was the sturdiest I have ever laid my hands on for both items. I didn’t really like the color of them because they were burnt orange, but that is neither here nor there. The comb was able to get through my thick hair without bending or even feeling like there was resistance at all. I was able to comb through my thick curls and my daughters. The only problem with this comb is that it has wide teeth. It would have been ...

• better if it was at least half wide and have skinny. I like to be able to really work through the naps and the curls, but this comb can pass right by them. It is like it only focuses on the big curls and not the small ones. It is great for parting hair, because the edges are not very sharp. This makes it a little more comfortable when it is time to run the comb across the scalp. The brush has very strong bristles and it works good to get my hair slick, whether or not I use an agent such as gel or pomade. I like that the brush is strong but still soft. It doesn’t scrape against my scalp irritating it like other brushes.

This comb

and brush set was a really good buy. I am able to use it multiple times daily without any negative effects on them. They are so strong that they cannot be bent. It would be great if they made these in mini size so that I could take them with me, but they are fine as they are. I think that anyone who is tired of struggling with cheaply made combs should try these. The comb is easy to clean because of the wide teeth and the brush is easy to clean because of the stiff bristles. I can just run the comb right through it and any old hair will come out like that. I highly recommend this Conair Styling Essentials Teasing and Shaping Hair Brush and Comb Set to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295640431/k2311a1013/10.13.10