Swissco Jumbo Mesh Body Sponge with Suction Cup  » Housewares  »
  • I have tried a few different sponges and never have really enjoyed them too much
  • That is one of the main reasons I don’t like mesh sponges, but I know that lather and water helps soften it up a bit

• by adrean_j

Body sponges seem to be an essential when you want to use body wash. It seems that body wash never lathers up right on wash cloths and to get the full affect of it you need a sponge. I have tried a few different sponges and never have really enjoyed them too much. One sponge that I have tried in the past was the Swissco Jumbo Mesh Body Sponge with Suction Cup. I got it in this pastel green color that reminded me of Easter. The jumbo mesh sponge was only 2 dollars. I liked the fact that this sponge had suction cups and a string. I figured this would help me to store this sponge with minimal problems. When I took it out of the package, it felt a

little rough. It wasn’t as rough as other mesh sponges I have purchased from the dollar store, but it wasn’t very pleasant to the tough. That is one of the main reasons I don’t like mesh sponges, but I know that lather and water helps soften it up a bit.

The size of this jumbo sponge is nothing but enjoyable. It is quite large, and I would have to say it is larger than my hand. Though it is big it is still easy to keep a hold of. The mesh is very springy and can be squeezed easily. These things can be squeezed and stretched with no damage done to the quality of the sponge. When I pour body wash into this sponge it works wonders, even with the ...

• really cheap body washes. Some body washes I have tried, won’t lather very well no matter what you use. This sponge made this change for me. It is a thick big sponge, so you do need to make sure it is thoroughly wet before trying to lather it. If not, the sponge won’t work right because it will be too dry. Rubbing this jumbo mesh sponge against my body was nothing special. I felt like it works like any other mesh sponge on the market. Because it is so large, it can be difficult to clean out at times. I have to rinse thoroughly to make sure no soap is in the is sponge. The size is great as far as covering surface area and makes showers a little quicker
        than before.

The sponge can be hung up in the shower, either on the shower head or the water nozzles. The suction cps on the back pose absolutely no purpose at all. I hate suction cups anyway because they never work. This product once again, proved me right. I would try to use the suction cups to stick this mess sponge on the side of the tub or on the tile. It would stick for about 5 minutes then fall off. I tried over and over to get it to get a really good stick to the surface, but it never worked out well for me. I think these mesh sponges are decent. I wouldn’t really see myself purchasing another one and will probably purchase the regular old dollar one that I always do.

Swissco Jumbo Mesh Body Sponge with Suction Cup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313101295630431/k2311a1013/10.13.10