Crest Pro Health Multi Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Oral Rinse  » Health  »
  • I know that I recently got into mouth wash because I have the horrible habit of smoking
  • I love Crest toothpaste and decided that I wanted to have that kind of mouthwash
  • I like the fact that no matter what I eat or drink, my mouth stays feeling clean throughout the day
  • I think that people who are looking for a cleaner healthier mouth can benefit from this

• by adrean_j

Mouthwash can do wonders for a person that has dry sticky mouth. I know that I recently got into mouth wash because I have the horrible habit of smoking. In order to cut down the smoke breath in my mouth I wanted a strong but subtle mouthwash that I could use daily. I love Crest toothpaste and decided that I wanted to have that kind of mouthwash. I purchased the Crest Pro Health Multi Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Oral Rinse for about 5 dollars. It was a large 33 ounce bottle. That was a good bargain as far as I am concerned. The lid is nice and big, making it perfect as

a little cup. I knew that this was going to be my own personal mouthwash and opted to use it as that. I poured the light blue mouthwash into the cap and could smell the strong mint smell.

As I used this mouthwash, I liked the way it made the inside of my mouth tingle. It was hot, still, like most mouthwashes, but it wasn’t unbearable. I was able to swish it around in my mouth for a full 30 seconds and gargle, without the sudden urge to spit it out. I usually only last about 15 seconds with mouthwash. Even after spitting this mouthwash out, I did not have to rinse ...

• my mouth with water. I usually spend an extra minute trying to rinse the hot out with other mouthwashes. When I am done using this mouthwash my mouth feels really clean, including my tongue. Though I always brush my teeth before using it, it still seemed to make my teeth slicker and cleaner. I also like the fact that it has helped my breath tremendously. My husband has been telling me less and less about how my breath smells like cigarettes.

This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling and smelling very minty for about 45 minutes. After that the flavor starts to dwindle away. I like the fact that no matter what I

eat or drink, my mouth stays feeling clean throughout the day. It is like it is working on my mouth well after initial use. The bottle lasts quite a while, because of its size and it is easy to use on a daily basis because it is so mild. I think that people who are looking for a cleaner healthier mouth can benefit from this. It is also beneficial for those who have problems with their breath. If it can cut through smokers breath, it can do pretty much anything. Tar that was starting to build up has started to disappear, and I think of this mouthwash as a definite mouth saver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413101295560431/k2311a1013/10.13.10