Cepacol Maximum Numbing Sore Throat Pain Relief Lozenges in Honey Lemon  » Medicine  »
  • I think these lozenges are okay, but not worth 5 dollars

• by adrean_j

It seems lately that I am getting way more sore throats than necessary. For some reason I have been getting sore throats even when I do not have a cold. My throat gets irritated and it can even make it hard for me to talk at times. I hate losing my voice and will try almost anything to keep that from happening. I purchased some lozenges that I had never tried before, because all of the others one I have used have been disappointing. I went to a local pharmacy and purchased the Cepacol Maximum Numbing Sore throat Pain Relief Lozenges in Honey Lemon. I got an 18 pack for 4.99 and was hoping

it would be the treatment of my dreams. The lozenges came in a box as most of them do. They were in plastic trays with the foil back to punch the lozenges though. The foil ion the back is thin enough to punch them through with almost no effort.

As I popped the lozenge in my mouth I could tell that it was going to be strong. I started to feel the numbing sensation almost immediately. I swished the lozenge around in my mouth and tasted the honey lemon. It was a little sweet, but nothing like candy. I didn’t really taste any menthol in it, which was a good thing. I am tired ...

• of everything having to taste like menthol. The numbing sensation went throughout my whole mouth. It was nothing serious. I felt like my throat was a little less irritated. I liked the fact that these lozenges keep the throat moisturized and coated. I have not had any dry throat problems, which help me cut down my tea consumption. The lozenge lasts in my mouth for quite sometime before it dissolves. This is much better than any spray , because you spray and then its over. This keeps working on my throat for about 15 minutes as I suck on it.

My throat felt numb, and it made my life much easier. It didn’t really

help significantly with me losing my voice. It did however, keep my throat to where could at least speak half way like myself. It made my tongue feel kind of funny, and I wouldn’t suggest eating or drinking anything after sucking on them. They leave an after taste that shouldn’t be mixed with anything else. I think these lozenges are okay, but not worth 5 dollars. I think that I could get pretty much the same relief from any cough drop. I think anyone who is tired of cough drops and isn’t having any success with other medications try this. I don’t think that anyone who has a good medication that works for them should switch up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613101295550431/k2311a1013/10.13.10