Organic Root Simulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Organic Root simulator Olive Oil moisturizing hair lotion for about 5 dollars
  • What I like is that it moisturizes without weighing down my hair as I expected
  • I was happy that it didn’t get stiff or stuck in weird positions, like it does with regular hair dresses
  • After using this hair lotion daily I noticed a few things
  • The best thing is that it works great on natural and treated or relaxed hair

• by adrean_j

Hair lotion is a great way to keep my hair moisturized. I have had luck with a few different hair lotions and decided it was time to try another one. I heard that olive oil can be good for your hair and opted to purchase the hair lotion with olive oil in it. I bought the Organic Root simulator Olive Oil moisturizing hair lotion for about 5 dollars. It was an 8.5 oz bottle. The cap is a twist on cap, but has a little push nozzle where the lotion can come through a tiny hole. This lotion can be kind of oily in spots and not others, so it is important to make sure it is shaken up before each use. This way my hair can get

moisturized all the way through and not just is certain spots. It is like a cheap body lotion as it comes out. It is creamy, but loose and perfect for working into the hair.

This product has an oily content, so it is not for people who don’t like their hair oily. What I like is that it moisturizes without weighing down my hair as I expected. After using it, my hair was still flowing and moved with ease. I was happy that it didn’t get stiff or stuck in weird positions, like it does with regular hair dresses. The scent of this lotion is very basic. It doesn’t smell anything like olive oil, so that is not something to worry about. It smells nice, but the scent ...

• is very sublet. It is not one of those products that you will smell later if you sniff your hair. I also applied this lotion to my scalp, considering my scalp needs all of the moisture it can get. After using this hair lotion daily I noticed a few things. The first thing is that the lotion doesn’t keep my hair moisturized long term. This is a product that does have to be used daily. The second thing I noticed was that this hair lotion helped my hair to become stronger and healthier. I noticed some hair growth while using this product for a month.

I’m not saying it is a magical grow hair product, but my hair did grow about a quarter of an inch. My hair

always shines and looks healthy when I use it. It is very easy to wash out in the shower which is a plus. With most hair products I have to use super hot water to get them out. I could use cold water with this product and it would come out just the same. I really enjoyed using the Organic Root Simulator Olive Oil moisturizing hair lotion. It works a little better than other leading brands such as Luster’s and B and B hair lotion. I would recommend this to people with really thick and dry hair. It helps my hair to become more tamed. It also makes it easier to comb through my curls. The best thing is that it works great on natural and treated or relaxed hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295540431/k2311a1013/10.13.10