Mc Donalds Crystal Palm Jaipur  » Restaurants  »
Sardar Patel Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan (Crystal Palm Thadi) @26.902982,75.793069
  • They provide quality fast-food and this is one of my favourite hangout places
  • There are 3 Mc Donalds joints in Jaipur but I like the one located at Crystal Palm the best
  • Since it is nearer my home I prefer to go there often

• by Swati

Mc Donalds is one of the most famous chains of fast food restaurant. They provide quality fast-food and this is one of my favourite hangout places. The restaurant is quite a rage among children who love to eat the burger and French fries at Mc D (as it is commonly known).

The prices there are so affordable that one can go there and have something every other day! There are 3 Mc Donalds joints in Jaipur but I like the one located at Crystal Palm the best. The place is located in the centre of the city and the sitting

area is huge.

Since it is nearer my home I prefer to go there often. The meals at Mc Donald are very much under the budget.

Their “Happy Meal” menu items costs around Rs. 25 (that equals to less than a dollar) which includes a burger or a Pizza Mc Puff.

One of my favourites is Pizza Mc Puff which has a filling which taste like a Pizza topping. Another one of my favourites there is Lemon Ice Tea, which is absolutely refreshing! Though Aloo Tikki Burger is another of their item that most people prefer I don’t like ...

• it much since it contains Tomato slice in the filling which I don’t prefer to eat.

I go there with my friends and can stay there for hours. The staff is very friendly and the order is served in less than a minute in most cases.

Even the take away section is mostly crowded with cars and the service there is quick too. Though once I ordered something that took some time to cook the staff politely told us to wait for around 5 minutes in the parking lot and then came to hand us the order themselves.

If you

go there do try the soft serve in chocolate flavour after your meal, that’s my favourite dessert and all my friends prefer it too. They also run various offer from time to time wherein the customers get a free coke or a free French fries pack.

We once ordered a couple of burgers and some other stuff and were pleasantly surprised to find one free coke being given to us since our offer fell under their scheme. Though you have to ask them about the offers but still the food there is mouth-watering and absolutely affordable that everyone has a great time there!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 713101295330431/k2311a1013/10.13.10