Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
  • So I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub instead
  • But it can be a minor issue to some people, including me
  • But after a few weeks of using it, around a month, I think, it did help clear a lot of the blackheads which used to be evident

• by underme

A few months back I remember having a lot of blackheads which can’t be removed by using ordinary pore strips. I used Biore before, but I could not find ot in stores here. So I bought Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub instead.

I used Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub to get rid of the blackheads along with a cleansing pore strip which you have to place on your nose, and I should say that this product does help in some ways. It is cheap and widely available in

many local stores, so I am glad I bought this product.

The product does smell really great. It has small beads, which is behind its roughness and it does stick to your hair at times, which can be a little annoying if you have a long hair and you want to wash your face. But it can be a minor issue to some people, including me.

It also does make your face very clean after washing it. I also use it as a good exfoliator, and I sometimes use it to ...

• exfoliate my skin every now and then to get rid of the dirt and bacteria which otherwise cause pimples. While it says it can get rid of the blackheads, it does help get rid of some blackheads, but not all. It gets rid of the noticeable big ones, but not every blackhead on your nose. Also, because of its texture, it doe snot stick to your nose long enough to really do its job. But after a few weeks of using it, around a month, I think, it did
        help clear a lot of the blackheads which used to be evident. Also, it is good for light or moderately severe acne, which is good because it helped me save some money. It can also be used as a makeup remover.

It does not sting nor does it hurt, and it smells great! It is a long tube with too much contents, and mine lasted at two months. It cost me only Php 100 at a local store, and I think it is a good bargain because it really did alleviate my blackheads.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295280431/k2311a1013/10.13.10