Citizen Titanium Watch  » Watches  »
  • However, after seeing and hearing qualities that is associated with this, I decided to go for that
  • Initially, I thought this will mean being in sun for me to get the battery recharged
  • This is amazing and wearing it keeps me informing that I am also contributing to the global warming movement

• by Galega

Though, I am not a watch freak, nevertheless, I got one for myself. Now, after using this watch for quite some time, for six months to be precise, I have become a perfect watch freak. It is quite impossible for me to go outside without making my wrist looking great with my watch.

And, for all this transformation, the credit must go to the brand new watch Citizen Titanium that I got recently. My perception for watch has changed altogether after using

this for the past six months.

The reason is not hard to find behind this of my craziness. First of all, this watch came into a titanium body.

To be honest, I had never heard a watch coming into a titanium body. That is why, after being shown by the salesman, I became a bit cautious before zeroing in on this.

However, after seeing and hearing qualities that is associated with this, I decided to go for that. And, honestly, it turned ...

• out to be a nice decision.

Because of the use of titanium as a body, this watch has become five times harder than usual steel body. The harder means more durability for this watch.

For a casual person like me this is nothing but a boon. Then, the hardness does not make this watch heavier.

In fact, I was surprised to see that it is too light. To be precise, it is 40% lighter than other watch of the same category.

Another

thing that mesmerized me about this magic is the use of power. There is no requirement of battery.

Initially, I thought this will mean being in sun for me to get the battery recharged. However, that is not the case as this watch can be recharged by any light.

This is amazing and wearing it keeps me informing that I am also contributing to the global warming movement. On the whole, this is perfect watch with unmatchable performance, durability, lightness and off course stunning look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6413101295270431/k2311a1013/10.13.10