Zapzyt Maximu Strength Acne Gel
  • This is one of the best spot correctors I used against acne along Duac Gel Nature's Gate and many others
  • I bought this product when I could not find a spot corrector from Clean And Clear
  • It cost me $2, and I thought, well, it was cheap anyway, so it might not be a waste
  • From my experience, it is advisable to leave or wait for a few more weeks before the big pimples completely dry out, because the skin is still adjusting
  • The problem with this product, however, is that, it is only a spot corrector

• by underme

This is one of the best spot correctors I used against acne along Duac Gel Nature’s Gate and many others. I bought this product when I could not find a spot corrector from Clean And Clear. It cost me $2, and I thought, well, it was cheap anyway, so it might not be a waste.

But it did turn out to be as good as Clean And Clear and Duac Gel, both spot correctors which I tried before. It contained 10% benzoyl Peroxide,s o expect your skin to dry up after leaving it

on at night. Also, be sure to wash your face very well before you put it on, because if there is some dirt and oil it will not take effect. Lastly, use a good facial toner to help improve the skin tone, and a moisturizer to moisturize the skin after being dried out by Benzoyl Peroxide.

I admit, a lot of my acne were gone on the first day. It worked instantly just like the instant spot correctors I used. But some of them stubbornly persisted regardless of how many nights I devoted ...

• to leaving it on, only to slowly fade away after days of use. From my experience, it is advisable to leave or wait for a few more weeks before the big pimples completely dry out, because the skin is still adjusting. But give it a good three week frame and you will soon see your pimples and stubborn areas getting more even and smaller, and the red ones are lighter and less noticeable. Over time, these will completely dry out completely and your skin is back.

The problem with this product, however, is that,

it is only a spot corrector. It doe snot hea blackheads, nor does it help improve your skin tone. It does not get rid of your oily skin and it does not eliminate anything other than your existing acne. If you want a more helpful cure, stick to something like Klear or OxyWash, or other products with a toner, moisturizer and a facial wash. But in case you have an emergency or an urgent event where you have to have a clear face, this is a good product which can save you from that horrible zit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295230431/k2311a1013/10.13.10