Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that my eyelashes were growing longer slowly
  • They used to be really short all my life and sometimes I wanted to fix it, but now that I was able to buy something like this, my lashes began growing longer and I was happy about it

• by underme

I used to have short eyelashes which were barely seen. My eyelashes were short but never have been a cause of my insecurity. Still, I wanted to lengthen them without any surgery or transplants. It led me to research on various products which promise to lengthen eyelashes, and while they looked good, the one that intrigued me was Professional Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel by Ardell.

It was available online at Amazon for $10. Shipping was free, so it was a bargain. It arrived to our house in less than a month, and I used it right away.

This eyelash lengthener has many strengths which make it a favorite. It is dermatologically-tested, so it

does not matter is it gets into contact with either the skin or the eyes and because it is actually not dangerous for anyone to use, he can use it regardless of skin type. Everyone, regardless of age and gender, can use it without any complications. It makes use of nothing but natural ingredients, as mentioned, and none of parabens, synthetic drugs, synthetic dyes and synthetic fragrances.

Plus, it is easy to use. Actually, the directions for using it is the same with the other lengtheners. It also looks the same as the other lengtheners in the market. It is presented in a long tube, much like a mascara. So you open the cap, then you ...

• take out the other one containing the little brush which you are supposed to apply on the tip of your lashes at night. The formula is a little yellow in color but it is not dangerous for anyone. It does not actually sting nor prick, either. It does not have any strong odor and it does not have any artificial colorings. When you apply it on your lashes, just be sure that you apply not too much of it, because you don’t need to. But don’t worry, because it has a lot of it inside so you will not run out in a month.

The best thing happened after 3 weeks. I noticed that my

eyelashes were growing longer slowly. They used to be really short all my life and sometimes I wanted to fix it, but now that I was able to buy something like this, my lashes began growing longer and I was happy about it.

5 weeks more later, my eyelashes were amazing. I can really see them. They were longer than before that I can really see them, plus they looked really healthy and not falling off my eyelids easily. Best of all, they also looked thicker.

It is very inexpensive and worked as promised. Plus, I only needed a small layer of it on the lashes. It was good news, because I still have some left.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295200431/k2311a1013/10.13.10