Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • I know other products like this exist at drugstores and local pharmacies, and I admit I tried a few of them which failed me in the past so I did not know if this really would work
  • I know a lot of products like these exist in the market, but this is only one I bought and it really made me clear my prominent blackheads in just a week
  • However, I like this product because it has the right ingredients which make it an effective nose strip

• by underme

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is a pack of nose strips which you are supposed to apply on your nose so you can get rid of the blackheads and whiteheads. I know other products like this exist at drugstores and local pharmacies, and I admit I tried a few of them which failed me in the past so I did not know if this really would work.

It is composed of 7 nose strips which you should apply on the nose area to

get rid of the blackheads. I know a lot of products like these exist in the market, but this is only one I bought and it really made me clear my prominent blackheads in just a week.

You need to wash your face first, pat it dry and make sure your fingers are clean and dry before applying anything. Then, take out one strip and get rid of the adhesives. Apply it on the nose area and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this daily for as long as needed.

The instructions were pretty simple because as I said, I tried something like this before and they were no different. However, I like this product because it has the right ingredients which make it an effective nose strip. They are all good at controlling blackheads and other skin problems. But because it is focused on the blackheads, it has the right ingredients which make sure that the blackheads will not get out ...

• Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
      of control and will not break out. Not only that, they are skin-friendly, too. It did not just feel sticky on the nose only to be hard to get rid of minutes later. It was easy to apply it, and easy to remove it.

Moreover, it helped me shrink my big blackheads for 1 week. The strip had a cooling effect on the nose, and you can really feel the cooling and relieving sensation. When I took out the strip, there were

some black dots and traces of big pores. I did not know exactly how it was working until after my first week, my nose got clearer and there were no more big blackheads and big pores on it, which made me happy because I did not have to buy more products to get rid of them.

Another thing: this product is inexpensive at only 70 pesos. It is available in local stores unlike other products I used which are available online only.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295170431/k2311a1013/10.13.10