Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
  • Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment cost $3 when I started using it, which was cheap at the time
  • I have used this product for five months before the store where I found it no longer carried it
  • But anyway, I like the texture of the product because it is not too think but not too thin either
  • If you like this product, I suggest you also combine it with a good moisturizer because it can dry up the pimples, and make sure you only use it as a spot treatment and not apply it on the whole area

• by aa9002

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment cost $3 when I started using it, which was cheap at the time. I have used this product for five months before the store where I found it no longer carried it. Anyhow, it was a good product for spot treatments in case you want to get rid of an acne or an occasional breakout.

Like other Clean and Clear products, this one has an unmistakable product packaging with a huge goo name all over it. I hate how it looks but then how it looks does not have anything to do with whether it works or not. It

has a long tube, which, when you squeeze out of its contents, will spew out a lot of it so you have to be careful when using it because you might end up with a gooey mess. But anyway, I like the texture of the product because it is not too think but not too thin either. It has 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide and a bit of salicylic acid so you can be sure that your acne or pimple is getting the treatment you need because they are very good against pimples.

You should wash your face first before putting some amount of this product directly on the pimple.

• I used to apply this every morning and evening and leave it on for three hours or more, and rinse it off with a cleanser. I always got a burning sensation on my skin perhaps because of the Benzoyl Peroxide, but it is a minor issue since after merely a week all new pimples were either gone or had shrunk and I like how fast this product worked against these stubborn pimples. What it did not do, however, was to eliminate the red ones which the old pimples left behind, and I hate how the product would sometimes leave some residues behind that they would stick to
        my eyebrows. Also, it only seemed to work for mild acne only if you consistently use it for a month or two. I got my results after a few weeks and the tube still had a lot left.

If you like this product, I suggest you also combine it with a good moisturizer because it can dry up the pimples, and make sure you only use it as a spot treatment and not apply it on the whole area.

All in all, it helped me shrink and eliminate unwanted pimples at a fast rate, it lasts a long time and is cheap. So it is a good product.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101295070331/k2311a1013/10.13.10