Augmentin (rx)
  • I notice absolutely no side effects and it works in a time efficient manner to reduce pain accurately and completely, while eliminating an ear infection simulatneously
  • It has single-handedly worked far better for me than any other antibiotic that I have used in the past and I would recommend that any person who suffers from frequent ear infections speak about this medication with their consulting medication

• by cjaneb877
      As a child, I was lucky enough to not battle ear infections. As an adult, however, after several pregnancies, I have suffered from countless bouts with both inner and outer ear infections.

Let me tell you first hand, they are no joke.

They are extremely painful and have often disabled me from eating or even talking because of such intense pain that shoots through my upper and lower jaw.

After trying countless prescriptions that

either were ineffective at completely anialating ear infections, or took too much time to work, I finally was prescribed Augmintin.

Augmentin is just about the most powerful antibiotic that can be prescribed to battle inner ear infections and it has worked extremely well for me in the past.

I notice absolutely no side effects and it works in a time efficient manner to reduce pain accurately and completely, while eliminating an ear infection simulatneously.

While side ...

• effects for the medication are frequently uncommon, they may include dizziness, lightheadedness, or drowsiness.

These side effects are said to be rare, but users are urged to call a physician immediatley if they notice these symptoms or any others.

Becuase Augmentin is a strong form of Pennicilin, those who have experienced an allergy to Pennicilin in the past should not try using this particular medication.

I feel absolutely horrible when I get ear infections so

I am extremely greatful to the manufacturers of Augmentin.

It has single-handedly worked far better for me than any other antibiotic that I have used in the past and I would recommend that any person who suffers from frequent ear infections speak about this medication with their consulting medication.

While each person responds to medications differently and has different likes and dislikes, this medication has worked wonders for me without causing annoying side-effects! I absolutely give it a ten!

Augmentin (rx)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262002129490928/k2311a0220/2.20.07