Nutra Nail 30 Second Cuticle Remover
  • The Nutra Nail 30 Second Cuticle Remover was, I had hoped, something I could use to quickly deal with the problem of cracked ugly cuticles and getting my feet presentable for this wedding which just happened to take place the very next day
  • I think the name of this product was a little misleading because it's called a cuticle remover, and that's not exactly what it does when you pay more attention to the directions

• by edelina

The Nutra Nail 30 Second Cuticle Remover was, I had hoped, something I could use to quickly deal with the problem of cracked ugly cuticles and getting my feet presentable for this wedding which just happened to take place the very next day. Anything that works in 30 seconds works for me.

It’s a formula that contains a lot of aloe, which is a softener, as most lotions can testify to. And it’s not like it really and literally removes the cuticle. Actually it just softens the cuticle enough that it can be pushed back or clipped off. I don’t have clippers to use on my cuticles so I was just going to have to deal with pushing them

back. I think the name of this product was a little misleading because it’s called a cuticle remover, and that’s not exactly what it does when you pay more attention to the directions.

But it can be used to prevent hangnails and just make your nails grow in a healthier way. I put a bit on my finger, and just use my finger to rub it into the cuticles on my toes. Then I even follow it up with doing it on my finger nails as well. I had to buy a nail stick, like a beechwood stick, to push back the cuticles. The funny thing is that on my hands, this didn’t help me at all, but on my ...

• toes it helped tremendously and I’ll explain why.

On my toes, the cuticles are very much stuck to the nail in a way, and my cuticles are very large and hard. So when I apply this and wait about ten or fifteen seconds, I can use the beechwood stick and push back the cuticles away from the nail bed so that they are hardly noticeable. That doesn’t mean the cuticle is gone, but at least it’s not laying right on top of the nail looking nasty. But on my finger nails, the cuticles aren’t all that attached to the nail. I can push those cuticles back with a finger nail because they are so easy to push. But the problem

there is that they are still noticeable. I wanted them removed all together, but without clipping, and this product is not a cuticle remover like the name really suggests. It should be called a cuticle softener.

Anyway, I was able to use it on my toes and the cuticles were less noticeable and pushed back, and that left a good amount of nail bed for a nice painting of the nails, but aside from that, I think it’s misleading and I didn’t get a whole lot out of this product like I had hoped. It wasn’t expensive, but that’s not really the point, since I expected it to do something based on its name and found out that it didn’t really deliver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294690331/k2311a1013/10.13.10