Booth derma C 24 Daily Vitamins Healthy Skin Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wasn't unhappy with this product, and my skin never broke out while I was using this, but I just don't know that it's really worth the cost in the long run unless you specifically want a product made only from natural ingredients or a product that's green
  • I think I've received results that are just as good using cheaper grocery store products on my skin, and so I probably wont be buying this one again

• by edelina

This wasn’t exactly a cheap cleanser, this Booth derma C 24 Daily Vitamins Healthy Skin Facial Cleanser. I don’t even know what prompted me to go ahead and get it in the first place because I wasn’t even looking to change out my cleanser at the time, which I was quite happy with. I guess it was one of those impulse buys that you later say to yourself “What were you thinking”. That doesn’t mean this wasn’t a good product, but I just don’t know that I got any more results from this than I’ve gotten from much cheaper products.

Now it’s a good product in that it has all these beautiful natural ingredients in it like cucumber and ginger and chamomile and a tone of vitamins and minerals from things like green tea and lavender extract. I

was expecting this to smell a little bit like lavender with that cooling cucumber undertone, but it I could barely smell the lavender in it at all which was a little disappointing to me, especially when I look at that price tag and wonder what I was thinking all over again. I still thought that the natural ingredients couldn’t be bad for my skin and would most likely be beneficial on some level.

It’s a good facial cleanser in that basic facial cleanser kind of way because it removes dirt and makeup and has all those vitamins and minerals in it from the natural ingredients that help regenerate skin cells and if you have blemish problems this is supposed to help clear that up faster without containing any of those harsh acne acids that a lot of products ...

• contain. It’s an every day cleanser too so it’s something you can use once or twice a day, however often you wash your face, and it feels really luxurious, and perhaps that has something to do with the price tag as well.

When I washed with this, yes I felt like my skin was getting clean, and even when I ran a cotton ball on my skin with some rubbing alcohol on it to help dry out the oils in my skin, there was never any dirt residue left behind so I knew this cleanser was getting all the traces of dirt from my skin. But after an hour or so it seemed like my skin felt dewy. And to be fair, the bottle actually says something along the lines of a “fresh and dewy” look. I’m not

sure that dewy is something I’m going for because it really just ends up looking greasy on me for some reason.

I wasn’t unhappy with this product, and my skin never broke out while I was using this, but I just don’t know that it’s really worth the cost in the long run unless you specifically want a product made only from natural ingredients or a product that’s “green”. I think I’ve received results that are just as good using cheaper grocery store products on my skin, and so I probably wont be buying this one again. It felt okay, but I didn’t like that dewy feeling and look to my skin that I had after using this product. If it had some drying properties, which would be great for my oily skin, then I’d probably like it much more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294650331/k2311a1013/10.13.10