Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer SPF  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use very light lotions, but sometimes this isn't always enough to make sure my skin gets the moisturizing that it needs, and I like moisturizers I can use over the whole body including my face, and that's sometimes impossible because usually the lotions for your body are super thick and the ones for your face are super watery and it's hard to find a good balance, but I think the Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer does it for me and I think it will do it for most people as well because it's a great moisturizing product that lives up to its claims
  • But the best part of all is that it has a SPF of 50 so it will protect your skin against the sun almost all day long assuming you're not frolicking in a body of water for most of the day
  • It did end up equalizing the skin on my face and creating a nice smooth and balanced texture and oil production, which was contained well, but it worked pretty good on those other rough skin problem areas as well

• by edelina

I like to use very light lotions, but sometimes this isn’t always enough to make sure my skin gets the moisturizing that it needs, and I like moisturizers I can use over the whole body including my face, and that’s sometimes impossible because usually the lotions for your body are super thick and the ones for your face are super watery and it’s hard to find a good balance, but I think the Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer does it for me and I think it will do it for most people as well because it’s a great moisturizing product that lives up to its claims.

It’s a very light weight

fluid. I mean it really is a fluid and not a cream or a gel. It has the consistency almost of water and I really like that because I don’t always want to feel like I dumped a half a bottle of lotion on my skin. But the best part of all is that it has a SPF of 50 so it will protect your skin against the sun almost all day long assuming you’re not frolicking in a body of water for most of the day. I guess it contains something called Helioplex which is like some kind of skin care technology that offers the broadest and fullest protection from harmful UV rays. This is seriously a good thing when you’re fair skinned such as myself, because sun protection is a must in my day to day life.

It has a slight scent, but it’s neither pleasant nor unpleasant. It’s just there. I can’t really say it smells like anything in particular because it’s not strong enough for me to place anything that it might resemble, but it’s I guess you could say it’s a nice little perk to it because it’s not too strong and it doesn’t smell like a medicinal skin care product.

And even though this product is made for use on the face mostly and do all ...

• Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer SPF
      the good things that facial skin care products are supposed to do like reduce the signs of aging and prevent sun spots and reduce wrinkles and that kind of thing, but I just needed something that would kind of equalize my skin a little bit. I have combination skin on my face, but on my ankles, knees and elbows my skin is really dry to the point of being calloused, and so on a whim I started to use this product not just on my face but also on those other areas, and had some really great results from it.

It worked good on my face because it was such

a light feeling liquid. Almost like putting water on a cotton ball and using that instead, but my skin felt much younger and fresher when I was using it moreso than if I’d just let it be in the morning after my shower and skin care regime. It did end up equalizing the skin on my face and creating a nice smooth and balanced texture and oil production, which was contained well, but it worked pretty good on those other rough skin problem areas as well. My knees and elbows especially were softer after just about four days. I’ll keep using this product and I have a feeling the results will just get better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294610331/k2311a1013/10.13.10