Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Nourishing Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that's probably the worst thing you can do to your hair and I've regretted it every day since because it's created nothing but a mess for me to have to work with
  • I hated that every time my hair dried after a shower it seemed that it was poofing and frizzing and getting more and more tangled with every passing day and looking more damaged than it has ever in my life, and even letting it grow back out and not touching it up with further coloring hasn't proven to be very beneficial as of yet, but my hair grows pretty slow, so I thought I should probably check into a product I could use to add some health back to my hair
  • I wasn't really impressed with either of those factors, but I guess the ultimate test was how well it treated my hair in the short and long term and the rest was just fluff when in comparison
  • But strangely it never came off looking greasy at all which I was happy to see

• by edelina

I did something totally awful to my hair and colored it. Three times in a month. I know that’s probably the worst thing you can do to your hair and I’ve regretted it every day since because it’s created nothing but a mess for me to have to work with. I hated that every time my hair dried after a shower it seemed that it was poofing and frizzing and getting more and more tangled with every passing day and looking more damaged than it has ever in my life, and even letting it grow back out and not touching it up with further coloring hasn’t proven to be very beneficial as of yet, but my hair grows pretty slow, so I thought I should probably check into a product I could use to add some health back to my hair.

Pantene is always a brand of

shampoos and conditioners that I’ve grown up using and they seem to be reliable enough and their Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Nourishing Treatment shampoo seemed exactly like what I needed, especially with that word nourishing thrown in there to tickle my fancy. I know that it’s mostly used to help preserve hair color and that’s something I didn’t even really care about at that point in time because my hair was so damaged that I just wanted it to look healthy again and I didn’t care what was going on with the color anymore.

The shampoo has an okay scent and an okay lather. I wasn’t really impressed with either of those factors, but I guess the ultimate test was how well it treated my hair in the short and long term and the rest was just fluff when in comparison. You only use it once ...

• a week to help keep the color going strong and give some shine and softness to your hair and that’s really why I ended up buying it was because it sounded like it would make my hair healthy looking again. You leave the treatment in the hair for two minutes, applied after shampooing, and then rinse it out like you would a shampoo.

Here’s what it’s supposed to do: It clings to the surface of the hair to make it look shiny and healthy but I discovered this also made my hair look and feel a little heavy. Not greasy. Just heavy. I’m so used to light and fine hair, so much so that sometimes I hardly notice it’s there except when the fly-aways are getting in my way, and this made me feel like I needed to take a shower and rinse it because it was

so heavy feeling. But strangely it never came off looking greasy at all which I was happy to see.

It did moisturize, no doubt about that at all because after using it my hair didn’t feel dry or damaged at all. Nor did it look dry or damaged. It looked very healthy, but I just couldn’t get over that fact that it made me feel like my hair was greasy even though it didn’t look or feel that way. It’s a bit of a double edged sword with me because my hair looked good, finally, after using this product, and it actually even revitalized the old color a bit, but it felt too heavy for me. I still liked it, because it did what I needed it to do, but unless I run into a situation again where my hair is really damaged, I probably wont be using it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294570331/k2311a1013/10.13.10