Garnier Fructis Haircare Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray for Dry to Over-Dried or Damaged Hair
  • Garnier Fructis puts out a Triple Nutrition Spray for damaged or dry hair and I think why it's called a triple nutrition spray is because it has shea and avocado and olive in it, and I thought at first that would make my hair look way too oily, which it already has a problem with near the roots

• by edelina

I actually just bought this product this afternoon and used it right before writing this review. I normally have a certain kind of shampoo that I use daily to help control some of my frizzy hair, but had run out the day before last and kept forgetting to buy a new bottle so I was forced to use the cheap shampoo that my kids don’t mind using because that’s all we had in the house, and of course my hair was a mess by the time it dried. The ends were looking so frazzled and frizzy that I was disgusting to even catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and it was getting so tangled just from the light breeze outside, because I have pretty fine hair that never does what I want it to do unless I treat it

with specific products.

So, before I clocked in at work today I went to the store to find a spray that I could easily apply to dry hair and help nourish and moisturize it a little bit so that it wouldn’t look so frizzy and I needed something that wasn’t going to make my hair look wet because I was getting ready to start work and my boss absolutely hates it when I come in with hair that looks wet because I never use a blow dryer for anything.

Garnier Fructis puts out a Triple Nutrition Spray for damaged or dry hair and I think why it’s called a triple nutrition spray is because it has shea and avocado and olive in it, and I thought at first that would make my hair look way too oily, which it already has ...

• a problem with near the roots. The bottle says that it nourishes and shines as a dual action spray. I just liked the idea that it was an easy to use spray I didn’t have to massage it into my hair and get my hands nasty with hair care products right before work.

I just spritzed it a little at the very ends of my hair where the frizz noticeably starts and then used my comb to work it through the hair all the way to the tips. I had to give it an additional spritz right at the tips because they were giving me a hard time today and were frizzier and more tangled than normal.

Immediately I could tell that the spray was working because the comb went right through my hair like a knife through butter. I didn’t encounter

a single tangle that I had to tug my way through. And it did look slightly damp when I first sprayed it on, but after a few minutes that was gone and my hair looked really shiney. Almost a little too shiney for my tastes, but it did a really good job lessening the frizz to a manageable or even non-existent level.

I think this is going to be a little much for my fine hair though because even now only a few hours later, my hair is starting to feel a little greasy at the tips and that’s usually the part of my hair that’s the driest, hence the frizz, so I’m thinking all those oils used in these products are doing in me in in the long run and I could stand to have something just a little bit lighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294550331/k2311a1013/10.13.10