Victoria Secret Hipster Bootcut Jean  » Clothes  »
  • I decided to purchase a pair because they always look much better than the cheaper jeans that I have purchased at other stores
  • I, as usual, was not disappointed at all with the jeans
  • I thought these jeans looked so good on me that I no longer will purchase any other type of jeans
  • I know that mine will remain my favorites for a very long time to come
  • I believe that you will be very pleased with the purchase of these jeans

• by Dawn

I have always loved Victoria’s Secret clothing. It always seems to fit just perfectly, especially the jeans. I decided to purchase a pair because they always look much better than the cheaper jeans that I have purchased at other stores. I decided on the Victoria Secret Hipster Bootcut Jean. I paid $59.50 for the jeans. That does sound like an awfully high price to pair for a pair of jeans, but I can tell you that I have never regretted ordering a pair of jeans from Victoria’s Secret. The order was in my mailbox within three days.

I tried the jeans on as soon as I got them. I, as usual, was not disappointed at all with the jeans. They fit very well except that I probably could

have used a little more room at the top of the jeans. That is just because I no longer wear things that are tight on me. I have gotten too old to worry about tight fitting jeans. I loved the way the jeans looked on me as well. They seemed to fit the curves just the way that they were supposed to. I can’t begin to tell you how nice it was to look in the mirror and like what I saw there. It even looked like I had a cute butt, which I don’t really. I was impressed. Jeans that could make my body look much better than it actually was.

I thought these jeans looked so good on me that I no longer will purchase any ...

• other type of jeans. The quality is excellent. They won’t wear down quickly like cheaper brands do. You will want to take good care of them because they will easily become your favorite jeans. I know that mine will remain my favorites for a very long time to come. Even though the price seemed very high compared to other brands of jeans, it was really worth the cost. If you pay the price for Victoria’s Secret Jeans, you can be assured that you will get your money’s worth from them.

I would highly recommend that you purchase Victoria’s Secret Jeans if you are looking for jeans that will make you look hot even when you don’t feel hot and jeans that are sturdy enough to last for

a very long time. These jeans even had a different feel than the cheaper brands that I have worn. If you have the money to purchase Victoria’s Secret Jeans, I would highly suggest that you do so. You will never want to go back to the cheaper jeans again. There is a huge variety of Victoria’s Jeans available so there is no need to limit yourself to one type. I have purchased other styles from Victoria’s Secret and love them just as much. I believe that you will be very pleased with the purchase of these jeans. You may not see any reason to spend that much on jeans, but it all depends on whether you want to know what it is really like to have quality jeans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513101294410831/k2311a1013/10.13.10