Victoria’s Secret Miraculous Push Up Bra  » Clothes  »
  • It cost $49.50 for one bra, which I thought was ridiculous, but he insisted that I choose whatever I wanted
  • It is an underwire bra and I have never had a problem with the underwire coming out
  • I would definitely purchase this bra again
  • I would recommend this bra for anyone who can afford it

• by Dawn

My fiancé’ asked me to go through the Victoria’s Secret catalog to pick out the things that I wanted for Christmas, I gladly flew through the book. I needed bras so that was one of the first things on the list. I circled the Victoria’s Secret Miraculous Push Up Bra for him to purchase. It cost $49.50 for one bra, which I thought was ridiculous, but he insisted that I choose whatever I wanted. I wanted to see if these bras were really what Victoria’s Secret claimed they were.

On Christmas Day, I opened the packages and took all the clothing to my room to try on. The first thing I put on was the Miraculous Push Up Bra. I immediately fell in love with it.

It had a sexy look to it for one thing. It also gave me a little cleavage, which I wasn’t used to because I had rather small breasts. The bra felt very comfortable and I just liked the overall feel of it. It is an underwire bra and I have never had a problem with the underwire coming out. The bra is very sturdy, especially considering that it was so feminine looking. You would think something like that would be too delicate to stay together for too long a period.

I have had that same bra for several years now. It has lost a bit of it’s luster from years of being washed, but the underwire is still quite in tact and the bra is just ...

• as comfortable as it ever was. I don’t wear it all the time like I used to because I have replaced it with other bras since then, but it still works great for when I am not getting dressed up. It amazes me that a bra could actually last that many years. They still sell the same bra and at the same price. I would definitely purchase this bra again. It was well worth the money spent for it.

I would recommend this bra for anyone who can afford it. There is no point in trying to save money on something that will last for years when the cheaper brand will likely only last for a few months. That is just the way it is. Cheaper

bras are great if you don’t have a lot of money to spend, but if you want something that you won’t have to replace every few months, the Victoria’s Secret Bra is the right choice for you. It looks sexy as well, which is what most women are looking for if they are shopping in Victoria’s Secret. It has the right fit as long as you order the right size. You an easily find the right size by looking at the chart in the catalog and order accordingly. If you think that there is no difference in bras that are cheaper and the much more expensive Victoria’s Secret Bra, you would be mistaken. There is a huge difference that will shine through to you on the first wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513101294400831/k2311a1013/10.13.10