Infantino 3 in 1 Activity Gym  » Baby care  »
1.0
  • I paid $26.99 for the toy which seemed reasonable as compared to other toys of with the same amentities
  • I was a little disappointed because it was made out of rather cheap plastic
  • I cannot possibly recommend this toy to parents or grandparents because of that
  • It would also have been nice if the toys that dangled from it were a little more interesting for the little babies
  • Don't waste you money on this rather boring toy for your child or grandchild

• by Dawn

I saw the Infantino 3 in 1 Activity Gym at Kmart and thought it would be cool for my grandson who was beginning to try to pull himself up. The idea of this gym is that the baby can lay underneath of it to play with the dangling toys while still an infant. As the baby grows, it turns into a walker where the toddler can push it along as he goes. It is also a toy that the baby can sit and play with as the wheels lock on it so it won’t scoot all over the place. I paid $26.99 for

the toy which seemed reasonable as compared to other toys of with the same amentities.

I took the toy out of the box when I got it home. I was a little disappointed because it was made out of rather cheap plastic. The toy also isn’t very tall so it wouldn’t last long once the baby was a toddler. The toy was used to some extent. My grandson didn’t really care for it much and would only once in a while push it around but then would abandon it for other toys. I also found that there were times that the toy would tilt over and he would go tumbling down. In other words, it didn’t seem to be the safest of toys. I felt as though I had wasted $27 on this toy that didn’t seem to have much of a purpose.

I would not purchase this toy again. It didn’t stand up to the test as far as I am concerned. It had little stability as a walking toy and it didn’t hold the baby’s interest as a tummy time toy. He was simply disinterested in this toy altogether. My grandson played more with stuffed animals that didn’t do anything at all. I was greatly disappointed ...

• Infantino 3 in 1 Activity Gym
      in this toy from the minute I opened the box. I cannot possibly recommend this toy to parents or grandparents because of that. You would be better off to purchase a toy that would not tumble over every time the child tried to push it. It would also have been nice if the toys that dangled from it were a little more interesting for the little babies.

I threw this toy away within a few weeks because it just wasn’t what I thought it should be in a toy. I would normally give the toys away or sell them at a yard sale

once my grandchildren grew out of them. I couldn’t, in good conscience, allow another parent/grandparent to take this toy for their child. It would have seemed a very irresponsible thing to do. I would suggest that you stay far away from this toy and purchase a more expensive toy that is sturdier and not so lightweight that it can easily be pushed over as the child tumbles head over heels behind it. Don’t waste you money on this rather boring toy for your child or grandchild. It just isn’t worth the purchase price. In fact, I would venture to say it isn’t worth any price at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413101294380731/k2311a1013/10.13.10