Joe Boxer Girl’s Hooded Robe
  • I love the fact that the robe is hooded to help get her hair dry and keep her little head from getting cold
  • That should be a problem in any case, but we all know that is what happens

• by Dawn

I have a granddaughter and when she was a toddler, I wanted to stock my own home with things that we would need for her rather than moving things back and forth between the two homes. I purchased the Joe Boxer Girl’s Hooded Robe for her when she got a bath so that she would keep dry and warm after having a bath. I got the robe at Kmart for $10.49 . That was a reasonable price as compared with other like items.

I loved the Joe Boxer Girl’s Hooded Robe because I could put it on her arms and wrap it around her unlike traditional towels that would easily fall off of her. She liked the robe too and felt special because she had it.

The hooded robe is soft enough for a little one’s skin so it wasn’t harsh on her. I actually ended up buying more than one for when she spent more than one night in a row. The robes kept me from dirtying towels for adults. My towels were a lot harsher materials than the terry cloth that her robe was made of.

I love the fact that the robe is hooded to help get her hair dry and keep her little head from getting cold. Small children lose the most heat through the tops of their heads. This towel prevented that from happening. It was a great investment and we have gotten a lot of use out of them. After she outgrew them, I kept them ...

• in case there were to be any more grandchildren. We did have more grandchildren but they were both boys and the robes were pink. Don’t tell the grandfathers, but I still used the robe for the boys. They are just too good not to use when they got their baths. I didn’t let them run around the house with the robes on because grandfather would have had a fit. Otherwise, the robes would have been perfect had they not been pink.

I would highly suggest these robes for anyone who has toddlers. They are must much easier to use than traditional towels and kept the all important heat from escaping through the tops of the children’s heads until the hair was dry. Cold air can easily

get into the child’s head and cause the child to get sick. That is the last thing any parent or grandparent wants to happen to their precious little babies. There is nothing worse than a sick baby in the house. The robes are rather cheap in price for the purpose that they serve. You can purchase the same type of robes for boys as well so that grandfathers won’t get upset to think that their grandson is wearing something meant for a girl. That should be a problem in any case, but we all know that is what happens. This is a great hooded robe and you will love using it for your little one. It can be purchased in nearly any store that sells baby wares.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413101294350731/k2311a1013/10.13.10