Safety 1st Electrical Plug Protectors Press and Pull 30 Pack
  • I found the Safety 1st Electrical Plugs at Kmart
  • There were 30 in the pack and the cost $4.49
  • They will be one of the best investments you will make for the children in their lifetime and that is a cheap investment with a huge pay off

• by Dawn

Having grandchildren around meant that I had to start learning to baby proof my home again. When the babies began to crawl, it became clear that I would need something to cover the plug holes in the walls to make sure that they didn’t stick their fingers into the socket. I found the Safety 1st Electrical Plugs at Kmart. There were 30 in the pack and the cost $4.49. Thirty plug protectors should be more than enough to cover the holes and keep the babies safe from electrical shock.

When I got home with the safety plugs, I opened the package and

began to put them into the sockets around the rooms that the baby would most likely spend the most time. There were several sockets to cover with each outlet having two plugs to fill. I had plenty of electrical plug protectors left after completing the first room though. I felt much better having these in place the next time the grandchildren came for a visit. My granddaughter still went straight for the plugs but this time I didn’t have to worry that she was going to stick her fingers in the holes.

She soon learned that the plug protectors would come

out of the walls. She was unable to get them out though. By the time she would figure out how to get them out, she was far too old to worry about doing it. These plugs kept the babies safe without having to worry that they were going to sneak to the plug and stick their fingers in the holes. I was much more at ease and didn’t have to chase the baby every time she headed for the plugs. It made perfect sense to get the plug protectors even if I was only the grandparent. My grandchildren have spent a ...

• Safety 1st Electrical Plug Protectors Press and Pull 30 Pack
      great deal of time with me and these plug protectors were well worth the money that I spent on them.

I highly suggest that anyone with children or grandchildren invest in these plug protectors. Many objects were kept from being put into the sockets because I have them. That includes keeping the little fingers safe and sound from the possibility of electrical shock. The plug protectors are very cheap to purchase and are easy to put in. They are just as easy for an adult to take out even though it is hard for the babies because that is the way they

are made. Toddlers are naturally curious and they will find themselves in all sorts of predicaments. Keeping them safe from their own natural curiosity is a must when you have small children around. There are enough things to keep their curiosity satisfied without them being put in danger for it. Purchasing these electrical plug protectors is the wisest thing any parent or grandparent will ever do. You can purchase these plugs at any store that sells baby items. They will be one of the best investments you will make for the children in their lifetime and that is a cheap investment with a huge pay off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413101294340731/k2311a1013/10.13.10