Victoria’s Secret Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll  » Clothes  »
  • Every now and then I like to put on something that is a little bit sexy
  • The cost of the Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll night gown was $35.00 which was an excellent price for something coming from Victoria's Secret
  • I thought it would be nice to wear it when I didn't have to get up in the morning
  • I would definitely purchase this nightgown again
  • I would highly recommend the Victoria's Secret Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll to any woman that wants to feel sexy and comfortable at the same time

• by Dawn

Every now and then I like to put on something that is a little bit sexy. It isn’t for anyone else, it’s just for me. I just think that every woman should do something that makes them feel good and makes them think they look good. I was looking through the Victoria’s Secret Catalog and found The Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll night gown. It looked so soft and it wasn’t something that I would feel funny about wearing just to sleep by myself. I decided to order it. The cost of the Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll night gown

was $35.00 which was an excellent price for something coming from Victoria’s Secret. I had the item within three days.

I waited until the weekend to try on the Mesh and Lace Babydoll nightgown. I thought it would be nice to wear it when I didn’t have to get up in the morning. I don’t know what the logic is behind that except I usually take a bubble bath on the weekend to completely relax. After I get a bubble bath, I want to put something on that makes me look as good as I feel when I get out of the tub. The nightgown was very comfortable. It was indeed soft and it had just enough lace on it. It wasn’t an overwhelming piece of clothing. It was rather simple, yet it was sexy at the same time. Sometimes simple is sexier than overkill.

I wear this nightgown once or twice a month. That keeps it feeling special and I don’t have to wash it too often which meant I would be able to wear it for a long time to come. I wash the Babydoll nightgown by itself because it is especially delicate. The nightgown has a nice flow to ...

• Victoria's Secret Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll
      it. It isn’t stiff like so many other nightgowns that you can purchase that are a little bit cheaper. The feeling of the material gave it a nice little kick. I would definitely purchase this nightgown again. I love the special feeling that it gives me. I love the softness of the material as well. I sometimes catch myself rubbing the material between my fingers because it feels so nice. I may just order another one in a different color. It comes in 5 different colors. I have the soft plum color. I think that I will order the
      black one the next time. It was just so adorable.

I would highly recommend the Victoria’s Secret Lacie Mesh and Lace Babydoll to any woman that wants to feel sexy and comfortable at the same time. If you have someone that you want to be sexy for, this nightgown will surely do it. It is a pretty night gown with a softness not matched by other cheaper brands. The price isn’t bad for something Victoria’s Secret, so why not treat yourself a little bit. Feel good for a night and order this nightie. You are gong to love it as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513101294270731/k2311a1013/10.13.10