Globe Telecommunications  » Cellular services  »
  • Anyway, there is an advantage and disadvantage of using Globe
  • These are the advantages of using Globe followed by disadvantages
  • However, once the tower or antenna of the network has a problem it takes a week before it is fix
  • I feel disappointed since I did not use the service and even my balances were all robbed
  • This is not the best network subscriber however their promos and services is good and can be of help

• by grecy

Globe Telecom is a telecommunications company in the Philippines. I have been using Globe for eight years now and practically the reason is because it has a wide coverage. I remember when the rest of phone networks were down because of Typhoon, the network of Globe is still up and I am proud of it. Anyway, there is an advantage and disadvantage of using Globe.

These are the advantages of using Globe followed by disadvantages. It has a wide signal. Even if you are inside your comfort room you can use it to send message or even if you make a call on a remote area it is clear. However, once the tower or antenna of the network has a problem it takes a week before it is fix.

It has a lot of promo that fits the budget of the users. Promo text like Sulitxt15, which Globe will less PHP 15 on your existing load and you can text 100 times to Globe to Globe subscriber. There is also All Text

or Atxt20 where you can text 200 times to Globe and other networks and your load will lessen PHP 20. These kinds of programs is good for my budget, however if I am not a text messaging addict I cannot afford to lessen a PHP 15 or PHP 20 on my load. I rather text once in day or three times a day since I am always busy at work. It is not economical if I do not use text everyday.

Sometimes I need that kind of service with my phone when I am talking with my friends, so I register on it. I have to maintain PHP 1 balance to continue the service and it expire within 24 hours. Moreover, there are also other services with calls. Those text messaging are pair with 5 minutes unlimited calls, so people who are not into texting can use the service to calls. But you need to be aware that it only takes 5 minutes to call or else they will get your ...

• balance and you cannot continue using it.

Getting your load as quickly as 24 hours to be exact is what I hate with Globe. I remember I registered to unlimited texting and I forgot about it. After 24 hours the load expires together with the balance and I do not know why. I feel disappointed since I did not use the service and even my balances were all robbed. I called the customer service to clear this issue because it always happens to me. Anyway, this is their explanation. I load PHP 25 on my cel lphone and I registered to Unlimited texting 20 so they less PHP 20 to my load. I have a PHP 5 as balance. When the unlimited texting expired, the balances are even affected because the PHP 25 load that I loaded on my cell phone only last for a day. This is what I hate with it; they get the load as fast as the lighting.

In addition, Globe is not only for texting, they have money

transfer to like GCash. I once tried it and it is good. It also provides not only mobile, but also fixed line and Broadband internet service. I have not tried the Broadband service although according to my friend it is fast even it is raining hard outside. The very new service that Globe gives is the Globe Rewards. Once you register to unlimited texting or any unlimited texting with calls and share a load, there is an equal point that you will earn from it. I already have 63 points now for using unlimited texting and if ever I can earn 600 points I can redeem a 1 giga USB. Is that great?

This is the reason why I continue loading my Globe. I already forgotten loading it before but now since I learned about Globe rewards I decided to use it again. This is not the best network subscriber however their promos and services is good and can be of help. I decided to stay on Globe. Globe is still number one for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2213101294260731/k2311a1013/10.13.10