Aveeno Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • From my own experience, using this product has proven extremely effective
  • There are many kinds of lip balm I have used in the past, and to give this it’s due credit, I have not had a problem with using this lip balm

• by Susanna Frank

There are many factors that contribute to dry and cracked lips. One of them being the air being too cold, another being the sun that can even dry out your lips. I use Aveeno Lip Balm daily and I have found that it is really effective in keeping my dry lips at bay and soaking up the moisture and richness from the product.

This

product comes in a small tube that dispenses the lip balm by a squeeze out method. Then the product is applied to your lips and within moments you will already feel the difference in texture of your lips. Without leaving a thick layer of residue, or leaving a terrible taste in your mouth, this product is sure to restore your lips to a healthy and vibrant appearance rather than the cracked and dried out appearance you are trying to get rid of.

From my own experience, using this product has proven extremely effective. There are many kinds of lip balm I have used in the past, and to give this it’s due credit, I have not had a problem with using this lip balm. Other lip balms ...

• Aveeno Moisturizing Lip Balm
      have caked on a thick layer of waxy residue that reminds me of a melted crayon. It was an unpleasant feeling on my lips as well as a horrible taste in my mouth. I don’t want to use a lip balm that does anything but moisturize my lips and keep them looking healthy, I am not interested in a product that is greasy
      or waxy or clumpy.

Overall, I have found this product to be extremely effective, and I hope that others who search for healthy lips will try this product before wasting their money on anything else. This product can be found in any local pharmacy store and is well worth the money seeing as how it will last you a sufficient amount of time.

Shikera says :

re : From my own experience, using this product has proven extremely effective
It’s the best product for adults and children

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101294080731/k2311a1013/10.13.10