Pumpkin Pie Yankee Candle  » Gifts  »
  • Any home would instantly become welcomed and uplifting as the scent of this candles carries through your home a delicious scent that is sure to ring in the fall season
  • It has elegant look which I love because it makes it easy to set it anywhere in my home
  • The fragrance of this candle is nothing short of amazing
  • I believe that many people would enjoy this candle a gift for the new season simply

• by Susanna Frank

With the change of season vastly approaching, the leaves turning burnt reds and orange, and the Thanksgiving holiday just around the corner, a Pumpkin Pie from Yankee Candle’s would be an ideal gift. Any home would instantly become welcomed and uplifting as the scent of this candles carries through your home a delicious scent that is sure to ring in the fall season.

This candle comes in a beautiful glass jar

with a pop off lid. It has elegant look which I love because it makes it easy to set it anywhere in my home. Also, the wick of this candle is sturdy and will not disintegrate after one use, nor will it create popping or sparking effects as some other candles I have owned have done.

The fragrance of this candle is nothing short of amazing. It really does smell as ...

• if I were cooking a warm pumpkin pie in my oven. It has a lovely homey feel to the room, and even on days when I leave this candle burning all day, it doesn’t run out quickly so it is well worth your money.

I believe that many people would enjoy this candle a gift for the new season simply. Pumpkin pie is a scent that is closely associated to fall

and Thanksgiving, and it is a product that will bring warm cozy memories of nostalgia with each lighting. Not to mention that this product produces a scent that travels throughout your home so that it is not only smelt in one particular area. Overall, I believe that this is a reliable product and a great gift for anyone who is looking to welcome fall and bring cozy memories into their homes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4613101294040731/k2311a1013/10.13.10