Warm Delights
  • And I just bet my kids are going to especially love these after being out in the snow/cold of winter, accompanied by a nice mug of hot chocolate

• by Cathy Faist
      Since trying the Betty Crocker Warm Delights that first time, I’d have to say our family has gone through about 20 so far! And my hubby and kids are picky when it comes to baked treats!

These little ‘Warm Delights’ are just that! Warm delights! lol And so easy to make that

even my 11 year old had no problem making one totally on her own-which actually gave her a sense of accomplishment at not needing ‘Mom’s help’!

All the ingredients come in the little bowl you bake it in! Just ad the packets and water according to the instructions on each-as the water ...

• amts. vary on some-then stir and bake in the micro and in a matter of minutes…enjoy!

They come in great flavors too!-Hot Fudge Brownie, Molten Chocolate Cake, Molten Caramel Cake, Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie & Cinnamon Swirl Cake! We’ve tried them all and the favs seem to be the Molten Choc. , Fudgy

Brownie and Cinnamon Swirl-though Choc. Chip Cookie and Caramel aren’t too far behind! lol With the weather changing to chilly now, these are so perfect for an afterschool warm-up snack. And I just bet my kids are going to especially love these after being out in the snow/cold of winter, accompanied by a nice mug of hot chocolate!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27271012940231/k2311a1027/10.27.05