Heather Morris as Brittany Pierce in Glee Season 2 Episode title Britney/Brittany  » People  »
  • At first I found her boring because of the sound of her voice and the look of her face whenever she delivers her dialogue but in Britney/Brittany episode she started to become my favorite
  • Her dance moves is amazing more of a great dancer compare to Britney
  • I thought she is just a nerdy type of cheerleader in Glee and she do not speak her mind that much, but in here it changes it all

• by grecy

I have been watching Glee since the start of it but I am not addicted to it. However, I start watching again after learning that our own singing sensation Charice Pempengco will be on Season 2 so I keep my eyes on it. After that episode titled, Audition, the second episode is about Britney or I can say Britney Spears.

This girl that was named Britney or Brittany Pierce in Glee made a superb performance on that episode. Her name is Heather Morris and she is Brittany Pierce in Glee.

At first I found her boring because of the sound of her voice and the look of her face whenever she delivers her dialogue but in Britney/Brittany episode she started to become my favorite. She is first rate and she deserves to be in Glee.

The part when she daydreams that is she is Britney is serious. She made a great performance and she looks quite similar to Britney. I looked closely on the screen if the one dancing with green bra is Britney, but no she is Heather Morris. She ...

• just looked like her. Her dance moves is amazing more of a great dancer compare to Britney. From the way she moves it simply shows that she prepared a lot on this one and she gave her best.

She made a two Britney performance, the first one is when she sings and dances with the song slave and the other one is with Santana, her best friend on Glee where they sang Me against the Music which Santana played as Madonna. They are both excellent. I never thought that she

is talented. I thought she is just a nerdy type of cheerleader in Glee and she do not speak her mind that much, but in here it changes it all. I like her now more than Rachel Berry.

Glee has a lot of talented cast and on her I am looking forward on what she can do after that. I hope to see her more as a solo. I do not care if that is through daydreaming again I just want to see her dance again because she is a great dancer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5213101293970731/k2311a1013/10.13.10