Cream Chicken Soup from Pizza Hut
  • I like to finish my soup first before I eat my pizza as although I feel satiated after, it allows me to crave for the pizza
  • I believe this soup complements the pizza more, no matter what the flavor of the latter

• by grecy

Whenever we dine at Pizza Hut we always ordered pan Pizza and soup. Our favorite is Cream Chicken Soup. Pizza Hut has a value meal for the price of $ 2.32. It includes a small size of pan Pizza with soup. The soup is serves first as an appetizer and it has garlic bread on the side.

You will not read any bad reviews about this one here as this is my favorite soup on Pizza Hut.

I never get tired of eating it. Really, there are two available soups on Pizza Hut, the other one is Cream of Mushroom which taste good too. Let us get back to the topic. Cream Chicken soup is creamy, its creaminess is thick. It does not get cold easily because of the creaminess. The color of the soup is mild yellow. The chicken broth is well taste. The saltiness is fine, not too salty actually. There ...

• is a piece of chicken included on the soup. The chicken taste good too, it is like a marinated chicken. Those they include on the penne pasta they have.

The soup does not overwhelm the chicken, in fact they blend together. When you taste it, you can taste the broth first, and then the taste of the chicken after. It is a great appetizer, but even if you eat the soup alone, it is a good meal

too. I already felt full before I even touch my pan pizza. That value meal is perfect for my budget.

In addition, you need to eat it right away as it is serve to enjoy the taste. I like to finish my soup first before I eat my pizza as although I feel satiated after, it allows me to crave for the pizza. I believe this soup complements the pizza more, no matter what the flavor of the latter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713101293940731/k2311a1013/10.13.10